With the holiday’s literally right around the corner it’s time to start thinking about some gifts for the her in your life. The her can be a wife, sister, daughter, bride-to-be, you get my drift. Just Jen is here to help with all your “her” holiday needs if you want something a little more fun and functional this year.
I am a slave to fashion, while I like super comfortable, which translates usually to boring, I prefer to have a little fun and be comfy. Just Jen does just that, takes a plain t-shirt, hoodie, pants, apron, etc and adds a little pizazz! So you get the comfort of a comfy shirt with a little flair.
I chose the long sleeved tee since winter is looming in these parts, and I received it just in the nick of time. I tried it on and it fit perfectly, the shirt was soft not stiff like some shirts that are new. And the “dazzle” was PERFECT. I am sure you want to see right…
Oh yes, I LOVE IT!!!! Now, I obviously chose the title of my site, I tried for the url but it was a bit long. You can choose almost anything you want to when it comes to personalizing your shirt, pants or apron! You could say “Future Mrs. Whoever” “Proud Soccer Mom” (I almost did that one), put the age of your little girl. If you can think it, most likely it can be put on the clothing…well unless it’s too long like my url.
Over at Just Jen not only do they let you personalize it what the phrase, name, etc. you want they also have some icons you can. If you are a breast cancer supporter put a pink rhinestone ribbon! There’s a crown for those of us who have a princess inside. Pick a cosmo glass for the bride to be to wear on her bachelorette party night.
Creating your own customized wearable from Just Jen is simple:
- Pick the item you want. They have everything from pants to hoodies & undies to hats for the ladies. For kids they offer shirts, pants & hoodies .
- Pick the color and size
- Create your design and/or pick from one of the symbols they have.
- Order and voila, custom fashion headed your way.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Make Me Hungry Monday: Valentine’s Day Recipes Link-Up - February 8, 2016
- Suffering In Silence: A Smile Doesn’t Mean Everything’s Okay - February 6, 2016
- Host The Perfect Party With Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Cupcake Coffee - February 5, 2016