Okay since I have given you tons of stuff on my past 3 days of favorites I am keeping it really short today. I love to read too, nothing like a good book that helps you escape for a moment, especially when that moment is in a garden tub full of warm water and bubbles!
My top books are:
- Harry Potter Series (J.K. Rowling)
- Twilight Saga (Stephanie Meyer)
- Women’s Murder Club Series (James Patterson)
- Peony In Love, Snow Flower & The Secret Fan, and Shanghai Girls (all by Lisa See)
- Pretty Little Liars Series (Sara Shephard)
- Percy Jackson, The Lost Hero and The Kane Chronicle (all series, by Rick Riordan)
- All things by Joyce Meyer, Dutch Sheets, and so many other christian authors.
Those are some of the series and books I love. One last one I wanted to highlight because I just finished it is this one:
This is the follow up book to Shanghai Girls, mentioned above. Lisa See is an amazing author and reading her books transports me back to these times in China. I highly suggest reading her books. I love a good book! A good book for me means I don’t want to put it down, when I am reading it I feel as if I am living the moments written.
If you are blogging in the “30 Days About Me” series this month, leave your day 4 link in the linky below. If you don’t blog I would still love to know what are some of your favorite books in the comments below OR what makes a book great in your opinion?