Do You really think I am going to have just one? LOL. So here are a few of my favorites as of late…
- The Lord Will Fight for You, You Need Only Be Still (Exodus 14:14) *yes I know it’s not a quote per say but that verse gets me through so much!
- Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are. *Ahem, I know I am not the only one who feels that one!
- Sometimes we need to forget some people from our past because of one simple reason…they just don’t belong in our future. *This one speaks so much to me lately as I am weighing a friendship, that seems to be slipping away for no reason.
- I don’t forgive people because I’m weak, I forgive them because I’m strong enough to know people make mistakes. *And I hope that is the same for each of you, sometimes it’s hard but it really takes more to forgive than not in my opinion.
- I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun. Not because I can see it but by it I can see everything else. (C.S. Lewis). *’Nuff said.
If you are a blogger joining in, link up your Day 5 post in the linky below. If you aren’t a blogger but want to join in the fun, just leave today’s prompt answer in the comments below. Can’t wait to hear everyone’s favorite quotes.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- On The Go With The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Sprint - November 24, 2015
- Easy Ways To Spread The Care This Christmas Season - November 23, 2015
- Mockingjay Part 2, A Family Movie Review - November 23, 2015