Do You really think I am going to have just one? LOL. So here are a few of my favorites as of late…
- The Lord Will Fight for You, You Need Only Be Still (Exodus 14:14) *yes I know it’s not a quote per say but that verse gets me through so much!
- Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are. *Ahem, I know I am not the only one who feels that one!
- Sometimes we need to forget some people from our past because of one simple reason…they just don’t belong in our future. *This one speaks so much to me lately as I am weighing a friendship, that seems to be slipping away for no reason.
- I don’t forgive people because I’m weak, I forgive them because I’m strong enough to know people make mistakes. *And I hope that is the same for each of you, sometimes it’s hard but it really takes more to forgive than not in my opinion.
- I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun. Not because I can see it but by it I can see everything else. (C.S. Lewis). *’Nuff said.
If you are a blogger joining in, link up your Day 5 post in the linky below. If you aren’t a blogger but want to join in the fun, just leave today’s prompt answer in the comments below. Can’t wait to hear everyone’s favorite quotes.