Spring is here and that means all the fresh fruits and veggies are starting to make their appearance. Recently, I came across a plethra of mouthwatering salads and knew I just had to share! So, today I am sharing 33 Salad Recipes with you. First, we will start off with a collection of 25 Salads To Nosh On This Spring, that I created on Foodie.com.
Now, I know the title says “33 Salads” but that’s because I wanted to feature two salads I created and love, and feature a few salads from some of my favorite bloggers!
First, is my Suddenly Salad Pasta Salad! It’s so easy and a big hit with my kids. Second, my personal favorite creation is my Avocado, Onion and Tomato salad. It’s a very refreshing salad and perfect for spring, and super easy to make!
As I said, I put a call out to some of my favorite bloggers, asking them to share their salad creations with me and that’s just what they did.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Kale Salad With Pomegranate Seeds and Baked Goat Cheese
- Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Curried Chicken Salad
- Marinated Vegetable Salad
- Sensational Sweet Almond Salad
Don’t those all look and sound AMAZING!!! For the full recipes, you will need to head over to each blog!
For some reason, spring just screams “Salad” to me! I am looking forward to some salad goodness with all these tasty recipes. You can have so many variations when it comes to salads, I honestly believe the possibilities are endless.
Do you have a favorite salad?
**The Photo collage of salads featured, used with permission of owners of blogs featured**
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Big Hero 6 Premiere, Dancing Celebs, & Kevin Coster..An Epic L.A. Disney Adventure! #BigHero6Event #ABCTVEvent - October 30, 2014
- 5 Must Ask Questions Regarding POS Systems - October 30, 2014
- Netflix Is Your Halloween Movie Headquarters! #StreamTeam - October 30, 2014