I was contacted and asked if I would like to share a wonderful contest going on with 8th Continent Soy Milk. As a fan of soy milk I was intrigued to learn more. Upon finding out the ins and outs I knew this was definitely something I wanted to share with my readers. 8th Coninent Soy Milk has a contest going on right now called “Draw Your Own Sun” going on. What is the Draw Your Own Sun Contest? Hold on a second I am getting to that right this moment.
About the Draw Your Own Sun Contest:
Children five years and older can submit their own sun-inspired artwork at www.8thcontinent.com
Entries can also be created online through an interactive drawing tool at www.8thcontinent.com
Contest participants can submit one artwork entry per day through 11:59 pm EST on June 12, 2010
All design submissions will be featured on www.8thcontinent.com in an online gallery where the public can vote for their favorite work of art
The number of public votes in the online gallery will determine 50 contest winners and a panel of judges selected by Stremicks Heritage Food will determine an additional 50 winners
The 100 winners will each be recognized with $1,000 in art supplies for their school art programs for a grand total of $100,000!
Winning designs may also be featured on 8th Continent soymilk cartons beginning this fall!
Isn’t that an amazing contest, just think what $1,000 of art supplies can do for your child’s school! So hurry and enter that giveaway over at 8th Continent Soy Milk’s site. However I also have a giveaway on behalf of 8th Continent to have here on my blog as well.
Before I get into that I want to share a little about 8th Continent Soy Milk. I am a mom who if possible prefers milk that is not regular due to hormones in the cows. I always preferred organic. I had never tried any kind of soy milk due to fears of strange taste, my kids (and admittedly myself) are very picky with milk. I’ll admit I played it safe and picked up the vanilla flavor to start with. My daughter loves “coffee milk” meaning milk with some vanilla creamer. Well as much as she drinks it organic wasn’t cost efficient aside the creamer cost. So I figured we would try the vanilla flavored soy and see how she reacted. As I held my breath while she sipped, she looked at me and said “Mmm coffee milk”. I am sure she noticed a difference but it was still yummy to her so it was a win/win!
About 8th Continent Soymilk:
8th Continent soymilk is made from U.S.-grown soybeans, and is an excellent source of calcium.
It is the only American Heart Association-certified soymilk with less than 3 grams of fat.
8th Continent soymilk is available in four different varieties: complete, regular, light, and fat free.
*All 8th Continent soymilks are lactose free, vegan, and Kosher U certified.
WIN IT: One reader will win a Rise and Shine Art Box filled with the following goodies. Crayons, colored pencils, sketch paper pad, coupon for a free carton of 8th Continent soymilk, a cereal bowl, and a box of Barbara’s Bakery Puffins cereal (art box contents may vary).
REQUIRED ENTRY: Head over to 8th Continent and tell me one of the recipes you would love to try if you win this giveaway with the soy milk. (THIS IS MANDATORY and must be done for any extra entry to count)
Extra (optional) Entries:
- 1 Entry Each: Subscribe to my blog through the orange feedburner icon in my sidebar~ Subscribe to my blog through email (in sidebar) ~ Follow me through Google Friend Connect (bottom of page)~ Follow @ToniPatton on twitter (leave your twitter name) ~ Like A Daily Dose on Facebook ~Follow A Daily Dose on Networked Blogs.
- Daily Entries: Tweet about this giveaway ONCE daily using: Win A Rise & Shine Art Box from @totally_toni http://bit.ly/9YKLp7 #dailydosegiveaways. Please leave tweet url in comment.
- 5 Entries: Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. Leave the post url in your comment.
- Unlimited Entries: Comment on any NON-GIVEAWAY post for unlimited entries. One entry for each post you comment on.
Giveaway will close on June 15, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. CST
Details to pay attention to when entering contests at A Daily Dose:
- Required entry MUST be done to qualify, not following this entry will result in all entries being deleted.
- Optional entries can only be done IF the required entry has been met. However they are completely optional and do not have to be done.
- Be sure to leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry so you don’t short yourself
- Winner will be picked at random by Random.Org
- Winner will be emailed using the email they supplied to enter and will have 48 hours to respond or prize will be redrawn.
For more on my review, giveaway, winner, and disclosure policies please see my disclosure.
*Product(s) being given away in this post are provided by the company or the pr firm on behalf of the company. I received an art box similar to the one I am giving away. Reception of product does not influence my views and no monetary compensation was received for this post.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Behind the Scenes of Disney’s BUNK’D! - July 30, 2015
- Good Eats: Zoës Kitchen in Pensacola, Florida - July 30, 2015
- Free Amwell Dr. Visit, See The Dr. From Your Home #MomsLoveAmwell #Ad - July 28, 2015