All About Toni:
Hey y’all! I am Toni, a work from home Christian mom who takes care of my husband, 3 kids and 2 furbabies. I am a God-loving, half-Italian, Florida-living mom, who loves to spend time showcasing the best in travel, cooking tasty meals (what Italian doesn’t love to cook), and putting together new looks together (I’m addicted to fashion). I am a proud mom/lifestyle blogger with a focus on faith, parenting, travel, product reviews, entertainment, and whatever else I want to throw your way.
A bit about my family:
- My husband is currently working in the corporate world, he is an IT person, and knows his way around coding something fierce. His patience, love for me, and just who he is as a whole never ceases to amaze me.
- My oldest son is 16 and is very into sports. When you think of that all-American kid, that’s him. He loves to play soccer and video games.
- My youngest son, and middle child, is 12. He loves to play video games. I have a feeling he is going to create his own gaming empire one day! He is my soft spoken, gentle child, who stays pretty quiet until he has something important to say.
- My daughter is 10, she is my strong willed, sassy pants. She is a cheerleader and perfectionist! She doesn’t mind getting dirty yet loves to be a girly-girl all within the same day. She is also the one who I don’t have to beg for photos, so you’ll likely see her most on the blog.
For more information on the tech products we love and campaigns I have been a part of check out my PR/Advertising Page!
Connect With Me:
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Kidbox: A Fashion Box For Kids That Teaches Social Good - May 26, 2016
- Do Not Be Afraid! - May 25, 2016
- An Open Letter To Laughing Chewbacca Lady - May 24, 2016