Hey y’all! I am Toni, a work from home Christian mom who takes care of my husband, 3 kids, 2 dogs and a pet pig (yes, really). I am a God-loving, half-Italian, Florida-living mom, cheer coaching, blogger, who loves to spend time showcasing the best in travel, cooking tasty meals (what Italian doesn’t love to cook), putting together fun looks and trying the best beauty products out there. I am a proud mom/lifestyle blogger with a focus on faith, parenting, travel, product reviews, entertainment, and whatever else I want to throw your way.
A bit about my family:
- My husband is currently working in the corporate world, he is an IT person, and knows his way around coding something fierce. His patience, love for me, and just who he is as a whole never ceases to amaze me.
- My oldest son is 17 and is very into sports. When you think of that all-American kid, that’s him. He loves to play soccer and video games.
- My youngest son, and middle child, is 13. He loves to play video games and knows his way around technology. I have a feeling he is going to create his own gaming empire one day! He is my soft spoken, gentle child, who stays pretty quiet until he has something important to say.
- My daughter is 11, she is my strong willed, sassy pants. She is a cheerleader and perfectionist! She doesn’t mind getting dirty yet loves to be a girly-girl all within the same day. She is also the one who I don’t have to beg for photos, so you’ll likely see her most on the blog. Her current favorite craft to make at home is slime. We have slime every day!
For more information on the tech products we love and campaigns I have been a part of check out my PR/Advertising Page!
Connect With Me:
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- What’s Your Heart Attitude? - March 28, 2017
- Potty Training Must Haves + What Is The Right Time to Potty Train? - March 23, 2017
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017