All About Toni:
Hey y’all! I am Toni, a work from home Christian mom who takes care of my husband, 3 kids and 2 furbabies all the while trying to maintain a consistent schedule for myself to work. I am a God-loving, half-Italian, Florida living mom, who loves to spend time showcasing the best in travel, cooking tasty meals (what Italian doesn’t love to cook), and putting together new looks together (I’m addicted to fashion). You can find me here on A Daily Dose of Toni, at Two Traveling Moms, and over on Red Carpet Mama. I wanted to make sure to cover all my bases with 3 blogs that focus on parenting, lifestyle, travel, product reviews, entertainment, and whatever else I want to throw your way.
A bit about my family:
- My husband is currently working in the corporate world, as he continues on his journey to be a certified accountant. His patience, love for me, and just who he is as a whole never ceases to amaze me.
- My oldest son is 13 and is very into sports. When you think of that all American kid, that’s him. He loves to play soccer and video games.
- My youngest son, and middle child, is 9. He loves to play video games and has recently found an interest in karate. He is my soft spoken, gentle child, who stays pretty quiet until he has something important to say.
- My daughter is 7, she is my strong willed, sassy pants. She doesn’t mind getting dirty and loves to be a girly girl all within the same day. She is definitely the one who keeps me on my toes.
For more information on the tech products we love and campaigns I have been a part of check out my PR/Advertising Page!
Connect With Me:
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- 7 Things To Know When Starting A Blog #GatorPress #ad - July 27, 2015
- Must Have Accessories for Family Summer Travel #Ad - July 25, 2015
- Kenny Ortega Talks Disney’s Descendants - July 24, 2015