I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Air Wick. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
I am a mom..I have three human kids and two fur babies, which means with the heat of the Florida summer, the house can have a not so pleasant odor. It’s easy to get a pet smell when the dogs come in from outside and roll all around the carpet. Or imagine the odor sweaty clothes in the bathroom bring after a day in the sun or soccer practice.
While I do all I can to keep my house odor free sometimes I need a little extra help. Thanks to Air Wick and their products that include: scented oils, scented candles, reed diffusers, and freshmatic sprays I have help that requires little effort on my end.
The newly released Air Wick National Parks Collection is inspired by none other than some of America’s National Parks.
Air Wick is thrilled to partner with the National Park Foundation to preserve and celebrate the purity and beauty of America’s over 400 national parks,” said Domenick Tiziano, Senior Brand Manager, Reckitt Benckiser. “While not every consumer has visited a national park, these fragrances are a catalyst for the senses, transporting the consumer to some of the nation’s most amazing places.
I have to admit I love the scented oil warmer and it has made my boys bathroom (that seems to be the worst smelling room in the house) smell quite lovely. The scented candle has been perfect for the counter between the kitchen and living room, adding just enough fragrance to the air. The new scents included in the Air Wick National Parks Collection are:
- Grand Canyon: Be awestruck by the breathtaking majesty of Grand Canyon National Park and discover the subtle floral notes of delicate cactus blossoms carried in the warm summer breeze.
- Virgin Islands: Find yourself in the idyllic paradise of Virgin Islands National Park and uncover the delightful notes of tropical plumeria and sweet honeysuckle.
- American Samoa: Explore the lush paradise of American Samoa National Park to experience the sweet refreshing notes of native coconut and island palms.
- Denali: Seek renewal in the sun-drenched valleys of Denali National Park to breathe in the clean notes of pure cotton grass and fresh spring air.
- Gulf Islands: Bask in the fragrant scents that take you to the Gulf Islands, rich in white sand beaches and seashores that evoke sun-drenched sweet notes of a summertime paradise.
- Hawai’i: Escape to a tropical island sunset at Honokohau National Historical Park and savor the unspoiled notes of exotic papaya and hibiscus flower.
My favorite is the American Samoa, it’s such a sweet fragrance and makes me think of a tropical island. It’s one I would like to have going in every room in the house to be honest. I haven’t had a chance to try them all yet but I am looking forward to trying out the rest of the scents. I love that Air Wick has paid homage to some of the most beautiful and important places and they are giving back as a supporter of the National Park Foundation. It definitely makes me want to continue buying from them.