Summer is here, which means for a lot of us, we bring out the grill. One of our favorite foods to eat during the summer months is a plump, juicy cheeseburger! You don’t need to be all fancy and add a ton of ingredients, in fact I prefer simple and tasty. When I was asked to create one of Kraft’s Great American Cheeseburger Recipes, I knew immediately the one I was going to choose…The All-American BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger.
I was not disappointed in this burger. Include all the yummy aspects of a bacon cheeseburger and add tangy barbecue sauce, and you have the perfect summer meal!
My kids were not complaining when they saw the ingredients come out. In fact, they were super excited! Check out how easy the recipe for this thick, juicy burger is….
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 4 kaiser rolls, split, toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, broken in half
- HEAT broiler.
- RESERVE 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Shape meat into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- BROIL, 4 to 6 inches from heat, 7 to 9 min. on each side or until done (160°F), brushing occasionally with remaining barbecue sauce. Top with Singles. Broil 1 min. or until Singles begin to melt.
- FILL rolls with lettuce, tomatoes, burgers, reserved sauce and bacon.
Now, I did adjust mine a little. We love to cook on our George Foreman grill, so instead of brushing with BBQ sauce, we cooked the burgers, and then added at the end once they were removed from the grill. We also used regular hamburger buns instead of the kaiser roll. I had made nine burgers for dinner and there wasn’t a single crumb left. I would say they were a hit…in fact they brought those “say cheese” smiles to my kids faces.
Brad Paisley fans listen up! It’s time for you to share your “cheesiest” moments. This summer Kraft Foods is giving you the chance to enter to win Brad Paisley concert tickets!
Over 400 photo-sharing fans will win a pair of tickets to one of Brad Paisley’s unforgettable summer concerts. Simply head to the Great American Bacon Cheeseburger site, click the “enter now” button, and upload a photo of your “Cheesy Family Moments”. Plus, ten lucky entrants will win a Grand Prize or First Prize trip! Find out all the details on the Kraft/Walmart page! Check out some of our “cheesy” family moments:
To help you get those cheesy-filled moments, we are giving away 5 $50 Walmart gift cards so you can stock up on everything you need to make that perfect cheeseburger! Simply enter using the form below! What is your favorite kind of cheeseburger??
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Worthy of A Crown, Get This Cinderella Inspired Look + The Disney Trailer #CinderellaEvent - January 30, 2015
- 19 Movies To Stream On Netflix For Animal and Comedy Lovers - January 30, 2015
- Refresh Your Prayer Life With Max Lucado’s Before Amen - January 28, 2015