I will be the first to admit, with each child I got less and less into making baby books (hangs head in shame). I wish the “My-Baby-Book” app had been around when I had my first child, and each subsequent child, because I would have no reason not to keep up with it. It’s not always feesible to carry around your baby book (though I did try with my first) which is why this app is perfect for moms.
With the app, you can create an album for each child..started from when you found out you were pregnant all the way through them being a few years old.
With week by week pregnancy tracking, you can remember all the firsts, see what’s different with each pregnancy. You’ll be able to keep track of showers, memories you’ll want to hold onto, how the first days at home went, doctor appointments. You will be able to keep track of all sorts of fun stuff!
Journal all the firsts and dates of milestones. Favorite foods, first tooth, your stats through pregnancy. It really is a traveling baby book, and that is something I would have loved to have had when I had my kids. Unfortunately, technology took a little too long to enter the picture.
I think one of my favorite parts of the app is the ability to track your childs growth with a chart and that you’ll always have vaccines on hand, just in case you forget that little yellow card at home.
I am very impressed with the app and everything it offers. Being that it is an app you can install on your iPhone, you can have it with you wherever you go..because how many of us leave home without our phone..ya know!
Check out some more of the features in the “My-Baby-Book” app:
- Bright, easy to navigate iPad user interface
- Table of contents featuring space to chronicle:
- All About Baby
- Growth Charts
- Baby’s Firsts
- App dashboard with space to customize multiple baby books for children of all ages
- Boy/girl layout choices
- Audio controls and music choices
- Voice memo feature
- Photo upload/camera feature
- Video feature
- Invite friends and family members to follow your baby book via social media
- In-app link to printing choices
The app is available for $2.99 in iTunes, but I have five codes to giveaway to readers today. The first five commenters on this post will win a code to get the “My-Baby-Book” app for free! Just let me know if you are expecting, have a new baby, or are hoping to expect soon!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- ‘Tis The Season To Give! Share Your #RedKettleReason For Giving Back! #MC #sponsored - December 22, 2014
- App Review: Joy Sprouts For iPad (free app) - December 22, 2014
- Find Holiday Gifts For Everyone On Your List At Best Buy - December 19, 2014