*This is a partnered post brought to you by Butterball.
I fully admit to occasionally needing help in the kitchen, especially during the holidays. I am cooking for way more people and people who don’t eat with us regularly, so I want to be on top of my game. I want to offer something tasty, unfortunately, I have a very limited database of recipes in my head, so if it were up to me to come up with something on my own we would be eating a lot of cookies and pies. Thankfully the Butterball Cookbook Plus app is here to help me (and you) this busy cooking season.
With hundreds of recipes in the app, I don’t have to worry about cluttering my kitchen up with papers, and more recipe books. I can simply log into the app and search for something by ingredient or meal type (salad, dinner, dessert).
I love that each recipe has a photo so I have an idea of what the creation I am making should look like. With the options to read or LISTEN (yes, meaning it will read to you) to the instructions, this is a great way to be hands free while you are cooking up your concoction.
With conversions, timers, substitutions, how-to videos, this app is really a great asset for a budding cook or someone who knows their way around the kitchen. Being able to save recipes to my recipe box I can keep track of favorites and ones I want to try. With the convenient shopping list I can add ingredients directly from a recipe that I need to pick up from the store on my next visit. Then I can either shop right from the app, print or email my list to have on hand at the store.
Here are a few more features, on top of what I’ve mentioned, of the app:
- For guests with dietary restrictions, Butterball® Cookbook Plus also features in-app purchases for additional themed recipe packs
- Network with Friends and Family: Share what you’re cooking with friends and family via email and Facebook
- Kitchen Tools: Access to multiple timers, substitution lists, and measurement conversion charts
The app is available for free, for a limited time, on iTunes so hurry on over! Don’t forget to check out the website and follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest news and recipes!!
Do you venture out when it comes to Holiday cooking or do you stick to your regular recipes?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Colorful Spring Fashions For Kids From Crazy 8 - April 28, 2016
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Tallahassee Review - April 28, 2016
- What Good Is It To Worry, Just Give It To God…And Be Carefree - April 26, 2016