**I received a gift card to cover the cost of my FamilyMap for sole purpose of review. All opinions are honest and my own**
We have been using AT&T’s family map for a good little while now (read all about it here). I just wanted to share with you my final thoughts. What I loved about this was being able to keep track of my teen when he was with friends. It was so easy to use I simply logged in and could see the location he was at.
I am pretty lucky, in the fact, that my kids go where they tell me they are going to go but a little extra peace of mind never hurt anyone. I am really looking forward to putting it to the test when we travel in August to Kissimmee and check ou the theme parks again.
Like any teen, mine likes to go off with friends at theme parks, which is fine because we always check in every hour. However, I can turn into a worrier and this will let me see that he is okay, in the theme park even if he is a minute late. It’s a great way to check in on where they are so you, as the parent, can keep your eye on them…well as on them as a check in lets you anyways.
I actually think it would be fun to use the Family Map on my next wedding anniversary and plan a surprise for my husband where he has to figure out where I am and meet me there for a romantic rendevous. I think it’s going to be so much fun.
A little more about AT&T Family Map:
- Locate phones at virtually any time
- Shows the location on an interactive map
- Sends your family member’s location by text or email
- Keeps your information secure and private
You can locate your family no matter if you are home, work or on the go and that’s what I love about this. No checking in needed, like some apps, this one tracks using the technology in the phone. You can get AT&T’s family map free for 30 days and then for just $9.99 for two phones or $14.99 for three or more. Go to the website to sign up and learn more.
What do you think you would use family map for?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Holiday Gift Guide: Disney Infinity Toy Box Starter Set 2.0 and Big Hero 6 Products #BigHero6Event - November 24, 2014
- Dove Wants To Know, Who Do You Feel Beautiful For? #FeelBeautifulFor #ad - November 21, 2014
- Fergie Talks Motherhood, AMAs, Music, and More #ABCTVEvent - November 21, 2014