Ahh vlogging in the new year, I need to do more of this because I really do enjoy it. Unfortunately my house is so dark. I guess I am going to have to start going outside for videos until I replace the bulb in my lamp. However, today is not about light bulbs, it’s about Mingling. I am joining EightyMPHMOM and the other bloggers for Monday Mingle. It’s a fun way to share a little bit about yourself with all of us and us with you!
So the questions for this week are:
1. The phrase “It seemed like a good idea at the time”…what has been your worst idea?
2. What was your worst subject in school?
3. What subject in school did you excel in?
BTW Pardon the Television in the background, I asked about 100 times for them to turn it down and they would, then as if on cue it would get turned back up when I started recording so I gave up LOL.
Please never do my “it seemed like a good idea” it’s not safe at all, unfortunately teens think they are invincible. If you don’t have a camera or blog and want to join in you can feel free to answer right there in the comments. Have a great Monday. I’ll see you next week…as a blonde.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Raspberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe, Perfect For Your Summer BBQ - July 20, 2016
- Toxic Relationships: My Almost Unbroken Cycle of Abuse #youAREworthMore - July 19, 2016
- Clean Up Digital Clutter with MiMedia + Giveaway - July 17, 2016