Over the last few weeks I have been sharing with you how sometimes men are easier fed than understood. Though I am sure my husband would argue that point could apply to women, but we aren’t talking about women here are we. My husband and sons are sometimes a mystery to me but mystery or not they have to eat and feeding them is something I understand completely. The most important meal of the day is breakfast and there are times Ball Park helps bring that breakfast right along in a tasty way.
Ball Park Breakfast Burrito’s are a favorite in my house and while we don’t eat them every day, we do treat ourselves to this yummy and simple meal. My youngest son would live on these! What my husband loves about these is you can make the mixture ahead of time, refrigerate so making breakfast in a hurry isn’t a problem. Today I am sharing with you our Ball Park Breakfast Burritos!
- One Ball Park Bun Length Beef Frank
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Flour Tortilla's (Fajita Size)
- 2 Slices of American Cheese
- Slice beef frank into small pieces and fry in pan (no spray or oil)
- After franks are browned add eggs and scramble, remove from heat when cooked
- Half cheese slice and lay on tortilla
- Add egg and frank mixture on top of cheese
- Microwave for 10 seconds (to soften tortilla)
- Roll and eat!
This really is such a simple recipe and it’s such a hit with the men in my life. To add a little flair use some hot sauce or salsa. If you are watching your carbs leave out the cheese and tortilla and just eat the Frank ~N~ Eggs, I had some this morning splashed with hot sauce and it’s just as good. When it comes to breakfast I don’t want it difficult, I want it easy and this is definitely that. Tasty and easy, definitely easier to understand than my husband is sometimes! Don’t forget to check out Ball Park on Facebook. I’d like to know what are some of your favorite recipes to cook with Ball Park Franks?
This is a sponsored post. Ball Park product and additional incentives were provided to me. All opinions stated are my own.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Cheesy Mushroom Spinach Potato Casserole + Paypal Giveaway #sp - December 18, 2014
- TalkToSanta.com: Let Your Kids Enjoy A Live Chat With Santa - December 17, 2014
- Celebrate Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’s 50th Anniversary + Giveaway #Rudolph50 - December 17, 2014