The gang is back again for a fun-filled adventure in Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3.
Everyone’s favorite talking Chihuahuas Papi (voice of George Lopez) and Chloe (voice of Odette Annable ) are back, joined by their five playful pups in an all-new family comedy. It’s canine chaos as Papi’s family (dog and human) move into the posh Langham Hotel, complete with a luxurious doggy spa. But there’s trouble in puppy paradise when Rosa, the littlest member of the pack, feels smaller and less special than ever. Now it’s up to Papi to help Rosa find – and celebrate – her inner strength, which turns out to be bigger than she ever dreamed and reminds humans and canines alike of the importance of family, friends, and teamwork
I have always been a very big fan of the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movies. They’ve entertained my kids (my daughter especially) and taught them great life lessons. A big part of letting my kids watch movies is making sure the message is right, that they won’t be learning what they shouldn’t do, but what they should. The fact that we have a dog that is part chihuahua made it even more fun for my kids to sit and watch the dogs in the movie, they have deemed him the Papi of the house.
I got a little giddy at the location, because I had the privilege of staying at the Langham, a few years back for an event. It’s such a beautiful place and was the perfect location setting for posh pooches. So get ready and grab up your copy of Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3, which hit shelves September 18, 2012. While you are at it have a little fun and party like Papi, make some yummy treats, and get some fashion tips from Chloe. Just click the photo below and you will get a .zip file with lots of goodies!
My daughter was so excited over this movie and has watched it no less than 7 times since we received it on September 18. When I asked her what she thought about the movie here is what she had to say “I thought the movie was AWWWWWSSOOOOOMMMMEEE. My favorite character was the one who had a Quinceañera. I loved this movie“. So, it is definitely a hit with her and I have a feeling it will be with your kiddos (or you) as well, which brings me to this…
One (1) lucky reader will win a DVD + BLU-RAY combo of Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 to enjoy with friends and family.
REQUIRED ENTRY *must be done before extra entries*:
Leave a comment telling me which character in the Beverly Hills Chihuahua series is your favorite.
Extra (optional) Entries:
1 Entry Each (leave a separate comment for each extra entry) :
- Subscribe to my blog through the orange feed icon in the header.
- Subscribe to my blog through email (leave email subscribed with).
- Follow @ToniPatton on twitter (leave your twitter name)
- Like A Daily Dose on Facebook. (leave the name you liked under)
- Tweet about the contest (use following tweet): Enter to win a Beverly Hills Chihuahua DVD/Blu-Ray combo from @ToniPatton http://juststopscreaming.com/?p=11555 #giveaway. (must leave tweet link as entry each time)
- Comment Love: Comment on other NON-giveaway posts. (Must leave the title of the post you commented on as an entry)
Giveaway will close on 10/05/2012 at Noon CST. By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to terms in my giveaway rules as well as have read and understand my disclosure.
**I was provided with a copy of the DVD/Blu-Ray combo for sole purpose of review. No monetary compensation was received. All thoughts are my own and honest. For more please see my disclosure under the PR Friendly area.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- 4 ‘Skinny’ Salsa Recipes For Your Cinco De Mayo Celebration - May 3, 2016
- What I Want My Kids To Know About Sex - May 2, 2016
- Netflix Helps Brings Siblings Together - April 30, 2016