As a mom of 3 kids and 2 fur babies, my carpets tend to house a lot of “yuck”. Dog hair, dirt from shoes, torn paper, spilled something or other, honestly the list could go on. I do love to have a clean carpet but what I don’t love it having to go over the floor 3 or 4 times to get the clean. Vacuuming is a necessary task and unfortunately it takes it’s toll on my lower back when I have to go over each room multiple times just to get the clean I want. I think my problems may be solved thanks to the BISSELL CleanView® Vacuum featuring the new OnePass™ Technology.
How it works:
- OnePass Technology allows for fast and easy cleaning with powerful suction so you can spend less time vacuuming and more time enjoying family, friends and pets.
- Innovative brush design cleans on initial pass* for excellent carpet cleaning.
- Includes Bottom Easy Empty™ Dirt Cup for added convenience.
- Lightweight design is modern, uncomplicated and easy to maneuver.
- On-board attachments include a 4” TurboBrush® tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard-to-reach places, a 10” crevice tool for nooks, crannies and corners and an upholstery tool and 11” extension wand for added convenience.
Would it be up to my dirt filled carpets? Time would tell, but first I had to get the pieces today. Usually I don’t do any assembling, I admit it’s not my strong suit. However the BISSELL CleanView® Vacuum was easy to assemble and took me less than 10 minutes (most of which was trying to find a screwdriver). After attaching the handle (with two screws), everything else simply snapped into place. I was ready for the real test…the carpets!
I went through my hallway, dining room, foyer, and living room with just one pass. Did it pick up the dirt, grime, and everything else that was in it’s path? You tell me…
I’d say it did. I was amazed with the results and loved the vacuum not being too heavy. With all the attachments on boart it was easy to get along the baseboards and into those nooks and crannies. The only think I would change about the BISSELL CleanView® Vacuum is where the on/off button is. On the side I have to bend down to turn it on and I prefer vacuums that have it where I can use my foot to turn it on/off. Though the power button is definitely not a deal breaker. Emptying the canister is easy and I love being able to not have to go out and buy vacuum bags, just empty and reuse. Ease of use is important to this mom and this vacuum makes cleaning my carpets a whole lot easier.
My spring cleaning just got a little more clean thanks to the BISSELL CleanView® Vacuum!
**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for BISSELL. I received a product sample to help facilitate my review.**
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salsa Recipe - June 21, 2016
- Otterbox Universe Case System at Best Buy! One Case. Endless Possibilities - June 18, 2016
- Finding Dory Inspired Summer Treats + A Prize Pack Giveaway - June 17, 2016