**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you shop through them I get a teensy amount, but it’s greatly appreciated**
When you are looking for something to snack on, this Cashew Cranberry Pecan Bark is perfect! I love to add berries and nuts to my eats when spring starts to roll around. I have no idea why, but it seems like every year about this time I up the berry and nuts intake, so that’s why I can’t wait to share this Cashew Cranberry Pecan Bark recipe!
Cashew Cranberry Pecan Bark Recipe
First the ingredients (exact measurements in the full recipe below):
Once you gather all the ingredients it’s as simple as melting your bark, stirring in the cranberries and cashews (reserving a small portion), pouring into wax paper lined 13 x 9 pan, topping with remaining ingredients and cool. Once it’s cooled you break it into bite size (or big, whatever you prefer) pieces and enjoy!
This Cashew Cranberry Pecan Bark recipe is so easy, and I love that it is like candy so kids will want to eat it and while they do they are getting some of those fruits and nuts they tend to avoid. Why not indulge a little, but still feel good about your choice while you do.
- 24 oz. Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1 Cup Cashews, halves and pieces
- ½ Cup Pecan halves
- ¾ Cup Dried Cranberries
- Melt bark per package instructions
- Stir in Cashews and Cranberries
- Pour mixture into 13 x 9 inch pan
- Top with the Pecan halves.
- Refrigerate for 1.5 hours
- Break into pieces and serve.
The Cashew Cranberry Pecan Bark is perfect for gifting as well. Pick up some clear bags, then tie with cute string and it makes a great gift. I think it looks like something that would be perfect for Valentine’s Day (with the colors of the bark and cranberry). Try making the Cashew Cranberry Pecan Bark the next time you want something sweet and crunchy! Your taste buds will love you!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017
- Homemade Berry Sorbet - March 13, 2017