Harry Potter film stars James Phelps, Oliver Phelps and Evanna Lynch are slated to appear at “A Celebration of Harry Potter” – a special event hosted by Universal Orlando Resort and Warner Bros. Entertainment that will celebrate all of Harry’s adventures, from the beloved books to the feature films. Creative talent also set to appear includes Kazu Kibuishi, the award-winning artist who recently re-imagined the Harry Potter book covers, and Eduardo Lima and Miraphora Mina of MinaLima, who established the visual graphic style of the Harry Potter films. Check out some of the event details…
- A Harry Potter Tribute
- My Life on the Harry Potter Film Set: Talent Q&A’s
- Deuling Demonstration & Wand Combat Masterclass with Paul Harris
- Graphic Design for the Harry Potter Films with MinaLima
- Set & Prop Design of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Behind The Scenes of Pottermore with JK Rowling
Getting to sit with the cast, learning about how the themed area at IOA came to be, a wand class, watching scenes from the Harry Potter movies….this is a dream for this Potterhead!
Not only will they have the panel discussions, there will also be expo booths, including:
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition. You know you want to experience the sorting hat for yourself!
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (okay you won’t really go to London, but it’s an interactive experience)
- MinaLima. Artwork and reproductions based on prop designs will be on display. Think Marauder’s Map and The Daily Prophet.
- Pottermore from J.K. Rowling. Find out how moments in the game are selected.
- Scholastic. Share what Harry Potter means to you
- United States Postal Service. Pick up limited edition Harry Potter Forever stamps and more.
“A Celebration of Harry Potter” will kick off with a special evening event starring several cast members of the Harry Potter film series and award-winning artist Kazu Kibuishi, who recently re-imagined the Harry Potter book covers for Scholastic and beautifully captured pivotal scenes from the enchanting Harry Potter stories. Guests will enjoy film clips, Q&A sessions with cast members, and get a glimpse of new details about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, opening summer 2014.
The Celebration of Harry Potter is definitely going to be the ultimate fan experience. So, hurry and get your tickets before they are all gone. For more information about the event and tickets, visit www.universalorlando.com/celebration.
Are you a Harry Potter fan??