Today I am sharing with you a recipe so simple but oh so rich and yummy with a kick. This is my husband’s specialty and I love whenever he makes it. Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti:
|Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti||
- 16 oz. thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 1 Large can of canned chicken (drained)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (we use Campbell’s)
- 1/2 soup can of green enchilada sauce
- 1 (16 oz) Velveeta block
- Chop Velveeta cheese into cubes
- Cook spaghetti as instructed on box and drain.
- Add Velveeta, chicken, enchilada sauce and cream of mushroom soup to microwavable bowl.
- Heat until melted and stir every 30 seconds.
- When completely melted mix together.
- Pour over spaghetti and mix well.
- Serve and Enjoy
You can also melt mixture over low heat on stove but be sure to stand and stir constantly so it doesn’t stick and burn.
It’s so yummy and so simple, great for a quick & easy meal. Add a veggie side and some garlic bread and you can have a full meal in about 20 minutes! You can add less enchilada sauce if it is too spicy. A great meal, with a kick even the kids will love it. What are some of your favorite meals?