- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (roughly 1 wholeÂ rotisserie)
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (8 3/4 oz.) can no-salt-added corn, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) pack shredded reduced-fat Mexican four cheese blend, divided
- 8 (8 inch) whole wheat flour totillas
- Vegetable Cooking spray
- 2 (10 oz.) cans enchilada sauce
- Garnish: Cilantro sprig
- Combine first 4 ingredients and 1.5 cups cheese in a large bowl. Spoon chicken mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Arrange seam side down in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray
- Pour enchilada sauce evenly over tortillas, and sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 350Â° for 20 minutes. Â Remove foil and bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish if desired. Â Makes 8 servings.
It’s an easy and tasty meal. Â Now go and Get Your Cook On!
*This recipe from Southern Living’s 2006 Â Annual Recipe Book.