I love to cook but that doesn’t mean I always like to use a lot of ingredients or spend hours in the kitchen. Sometimes I want something tasty with little work involved. Some think that’s not possible, I say it’s entirely possible. Today I wanted to share with you, possibly, the easiest chicken stir fry ever. Using only 5 ingredients this is one that is easy and my family loves it. The main ingredients (pictured below) are chicken, broccoli, stir fry sauce, and soy sauce. The 5th ingredient is of course the rice.
This recipe is so simple it’s great for nights when we have sports practice or if the day has just been long and I am tired. Being that’s it’s a 2 pot meal it doesn’t require a lot of clean up afterward either. The kids (or at least mine) love it and always want seconds so this is definitely a great dinner for us.
|Super Duper Easy Chicken Stir Fry||
- 1lb. boneless/skinless chicken breast (or tenders)
- 1 bag broccoli (microwavable bag)
- 1 bottle Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Minute Rice
- Oil for frying
- Cube chicken, put aside
- Steam broccoli according to directions, put aside
- Cook rice according to package directions, put aside
- Heat oil in large pan or wok, add chicken
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on med-high heat until chicken cooked through.
- Add broccoli, stir-fry sauce, and a splash of soy sauce and toss until heated.
- Serve over rice.
We use about half a bottle of the stir-fry sauce and add our soy sauce to individual servings so it can be to taste.
You can also add more veggies to yours, broccoli just happens to be the one my kids like.
This is such a yummy recipe and being so easy it’s one we use quite often. What are some of your favorite easy recipes to make??