I have to say I am one lucky gal living a few minutes from the worlds whitest beaches. If you are a blogger, you are in luck, May 4-6, 2012 you too can enjoy the sun and sand that yours truly here experiences about 75% of the year. When I say the beaches, where I am lucky to reside, help you escape I truly mean that.
Trisha and Lynsey, have been putting together Brandcation:Bloggers Go Coastal and this year it’s coming right in my back yard…sort of. I am going to get to attend and I could not be more excited. There are only a very few tickets left for the event and I truly think this is one you don’t want to miss out. With a small intimate group and lots of fun stuff planned it is your chance to connect and let your hair down.
With an itinerary packed full of fun stuff that is sure to help us bond, laugh, and relax Bloggers Go Coastal is going to be a blast. Great people, water fun, zip-lining, good food it’s one event you won’t want to miss. There are only a few tickets left so head over here if you want to be a part of this fun event. It’s going to be a great time to connect and you’ll get to meet me…that’s an extra added bonus right!!
*Please note this is a ladies only, no spouse, no children event!
- Coastal Life With A Daily Dose of Toni (juststopscreaming.com)
- Coastal Life: Mardi Gras Happenings (juststopscreaming.com)
- I’m Attending My First Brandcation Thanks to Brookstone (shibleysmiles.com)
- Vacation Rental or Hotel? Why Global Resort Homes is the Best Option for an Orlando Vacation (babygoodbuys.com)
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Meet The Voice of Disney’s MOANA - October 9, 2015
- The ONE Thing You Never Want To Run Out Of! - October 9, 2015
- Join Me At The IAMS #FurryFoodie Twitter Party Tonight! - October 8, 2015