I have to say the show on infertility was very informative to watch. Â I did feel bad for Juliana though, I noticed her getting a very hard time given to her over her comment about it was hard for her to gain 5 pounds. Â As someone who suffered body image problems I can atest it’s not selfishness making her not want to gain it. Â She is insecure and has very real problems and in the industry she is in I am sure it’s even worse. Â So to all you people thinking she isn’t willing to do what it takes to have a baby don’t judge until you have had body image issues. Â She wants a baby yes but internally she is dealing with some hard things.
Coming this week on the view I am probably more excited about it than I have been since NKOTB were on. Â Why you ask? Â It’s because of a little someone I like to call my vampire….
Give me a minute to regain my composure! Â You see for the FIRST time ever Robert Pattinson (swooooooon) will be appearing on The View. Â You will have to ignore my teen like tweets on March 2 as I will be tweeting my adoration for this beautiful being. Â Not only will Robert be the only awesome going on this week over on The View, this week they also have:
- Monday (3/1/10) ~ Day of Hot Topics and Nathan Fillion.
- Tuesday (3/2/10) ~ ROBERT PATTINSON (SQUEEEEEEE) & Emilie De Ravin discuss their upcoming movie Remember Me. Â Mitt Romney will be stopping by to share about his book.
- Wednesday (3/3/10) ~ Lisa Kudrow will be chatting with the ladies. Â We will get to learn the ancestry of some of our favorite celebs as well.
- Thursday (3/4/10) ~ Valerie Bertinelli will be the celeb co host for the day. Â They will talk with Mia Wasikowska & Abigail Breslin.
- Friday (3/5/10) ~ We will get a sneak peek of Barbara’s last Oscar special, along with talk of Oscar fashion. Â Also Wesley Snipes & Don Cheadle will be stopping by to chat with the ladies.
So as you can see this week is going to be jammed packed with awesomeness on The View. Â Don’t forget to follow the show and all the ladies (ahem Whoopi) on twitter. Â You can find all the links to the twitter accounts in my first post. Â Looking forward to this week for sure and continuing on my journey as one of The View Mom Brand Ambassadors.
*I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.