This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Our family loves to have get together’s through the summer. Whether it’s an outdoor barbecue or an indoor sit-down dinner, we love spending time with one another. Thanks to ingredients that are Fresh From Florida I have a new salsa recipe to make for all those times we get together! This Tomato, Corn, and Avocado (or Corn, Avocado, and Tomato..however you want to say it) salsa recipe is healthy and delicious! Not to mention it’s super easy to make!
We used some Florida grown corn and tomatoes as part of this salsa recipe because I love to be able to buy fruits, veggies and seafood that is grown right in my home state! The Tomato, Corn and Avocado Salsa recipe is only eight ingredients!
Tomato, Corn, and Avocado Salsa Recipe
- 4 ears corn, roasted and kernels removed from the cob
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, hand torn
- 1 lime, juiced (plus more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- your favorite hot sauce (for heat)
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place corn husks directly on the rack and cook for 30 minutes or until corn is soft.
- Peel corn husks and silk away from kernels and remove corn from the cob for salsa.
- Mix ALL ingredients in large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat alone or on chips.
This easy salsa recipe is delicious and will be ideal for any summer family or friend fun, or just when you want to enjoy a healthy snack at home.
This Tomato, Corn and Avocado Salsa Recipe is great on chips, eaten alone, or my favorite way to eat it, on top of grilled fish or shrimp! It’s a great addition to your barbecues and dinners any time of the year!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all the other Fresh From Florida recipes and be sure to shop locally grown Florida produce (like corn, tomatoes, watermelon, and blueberries) and fresh seafood. You really can’t go wrong when you get it Fresh From Florida!
How would you enjoy this salsa recipe?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- What’s Your Heart Attitude? - March 28, 2017
- Potty Training Must Haves + What Is The Right Time to Potty Train? - March 23, 2017
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017