Have you wanted to be a master of make-up but feel like some looks are just too hard? Â I am with you on that. Â Now don’t get me wrong I can do some makeup and love to get glammed up but one thing I could never ever do was the smokey eye look. Â Thanks to Cover Girl & Collective Bias a few months ago I had the chance to fall in love with easy smokey eyes. Â In my “I Adore Cover Girl’s Smokey Eye” post you can see exactly why I love the kits (yes I was even brave enough to do a video tutorial).
With 3 looks to choose from you are sure to find just the right one for your daily style, date night or girls night out. Â The kits come in 3 different looks while you can buy single smokey eye sticks in several colors. Â With the kits you can choose from Natural, in my opinion it’s best for that daily smokey eye. Â Bold, which would be great for a girls night out, the blues are so vibrant. Â Last in the kit is Glamorous, great for a date night when you are going to be in that little black dress or some other hot ensemble.
The Smokey Eye Kits as well as the single smokey eye slick sticks make the smokey eye look achievable by anyone makeup pro or not. Â The kit comes with the slick stick, liquid liner and mascara to complete the smokey eye look. Â As someone who always looked like she got punched in the face when she tried to do any kind of smokey eye look I can assure you Cover Girl makes the Smokey Eye Look much easier to achieve.
One (1) Daily Dose reader has the chance to win a $20 Walmart Gift Card so they can go get a Smokey Eye Kit to try for themselves.
Leave a comment telling me which Smokey Eye Kit (Natural, Glamorous, or Bold) you are looking forward to trying. *This entry MUST be done to qualify and for any extra entry to count*
Extra EntriesÂ *The below entries are completely optional, above required entry must be done for these to count*:
1 Entry Each :
- Subscribe to my blog through the orange feedburner icon (in sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog through email (in sidebar)
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect (in sidebar)
- Leave a comment on my Smokey Eye Review post and let me know you did.
- FollowÂ @totally_toni on twitter (leave Â your twitter name)
- Like A Daily Dose on Facebook
- Follow A Daily Dose on Facebook Networked Blogs.
DAILY Â (optional) ENTRIESÂ :
- Tweet the following message as many times as you like daily :Â Win a $20 Walmart Gift Card from @totally_toni http://bit.ly/cM8COe #SmokeyEyes. Please leave tweet url in your comment.
Giveaway will close on July 31 at 9:00 p.m. CST.
Details to pay attention to when entering contests at A Daily Dose:
- Required entry MUST be done to qualify, not following this entry will result in all entries being deleted.
- Optional entries can only be done IF the required entry has been met. Â However they are completely optional and do not have to be done.
- Be sure to leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry so you donâ€™t short yourself
- Winner will be picked at random by Random.Org
- Winner will be emailed using the email they supplied to enter and will have 48 hours to respond or prize will be redrawn.
For more on my review, giveaway, winner, and disclosure policies please see myÂ disclosure.
â€œProduct for this giveaway is provided by company or pr firm representing the company. Â I received a Cover Girl Make-Up Master Kit as well. Â No monetary compensation was received for this post, opinions as always are my own.”