I’m reading Beth Moore’s Believing God and this was one of the things she said in the chapter I am reading today.
It just really hit home and reminded me that, no’s from God are okay. I may not understand it, but as long as I am trusting Him to bring into and take out of my life what he wants, then the Nos I pray for Him to say (and the yes’) are okay. I just thought this was a good reminder.
I am believing for many a miracles in my life, but sometimes to get to those Miracles God has to say no. Also, sometimes what I am believing for isn’t big enough. My God is a BIG God, so sometimes he may say no, because what I want isn’t near as good as what He has planned.
So, dare to believe and trust that God always has the best planned for you!!!
Because You Loved This Post, Consider Checking Out These Posts:
- Lessons We Can Learn From The Duggars
- Trusting God Through The Frustration
- To My Kids, You Are Loved
*Originally published in 2014, but this has been on my heart lately so it was time to update the post and share again*
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Halloween Horror Nights 26: You Won’t Stand A Chance - September 29, 2016
- Halloween Costume Ideas For Dogs - September 27, 2016
- 30 Halloween Craft Ideas To Make This Halloween - September 26, 2016