Hello beautiful (and handsome) bloggers participating in the “30 Days About Me” series. Today we are learning your little secrets this should be fun. Today’s topic is “something you are particular about”.
Now I am a pretty easy going person and things don’t bother me, but there is something my husband makes fun of me about. One thing that annoys me more than anything as far as having to be “just so”. Hangers, like clothing hangers. In our home for me to not have a breakdown I have certain hangers for each child, they have to be a certain way, the clothes have to be hung in a certain order or I get upset over it. Now I don’t start crying or anything but I get annoyed like super annoyed.
Here’s a break down of how I like the hangers:
- For my husband because he is always throwing a shirt on the hanger and facing it whichever way he likes he MUST have those clear turny hangers. So when I see a shirt facing the wrong way I don’t have to take it all the way off, just turn the hanger and voila. For his pants he has the pant hangers he can’t just drape them over a normal hanger. Nope, I can’t have it.
- For me, I like the big white hangers, all shirts facing the same way in groups (tanks, tees, dressy, etc). Everything in my part has to be all the white hangers that match.
- For my oldest, he has to have all dark blue or green hangers. Shirt organization is the same as mine, organized by group.
- My middle gets tan and light blue hangers and shirts are organized by group.
- My daughter gets the hangers like mine but in kid size, though she is the bane of my existence where this is concerned because she has so many clothes that have been given to her I have had to add green hangers and it is just no okay. Clothes are a blessing but they are working my nerves having this hanger obsession.
So that’s really all I can think of that I am really particular about, of course after I see some of y’alls I may think hmmmm I do that too LOL. So if you are a blogger link up your Day 12 post below and if you aren’t go ahead and share in the comments.
*I changed the title of this prompt after publishes because I didn’t like using OCD as I have not been diagnosed with it. I did not want to make light of something very real. But if there is something you have to do a certain way or not do at all that is what this post is about.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Outlander Books Are Coming To Life In A New Series @TWC #Outlander - July 29, 2014
- Back To School With T-Mobile Tablets and Free Data For Life - July 28, 2014
- How to Prevent Diaper Rash and Keep your Baby’s Skin Smoother and Rash Free - July 25, 2014