Hello, Hello!!! I can’t believe we are almost done with the 30 days about me. On that note, it’s day 26 and one of my favorite things, we are talking shopping. Today we want to know what your favorite clothing store is. In true Toni fashion, and because I love to shop, there will be more than one.
- Dillards. Three words…MISS ME JEANS!
- Old Navy (for the kids)
- JCPenny (sometimes I find cute stuff for me there but more often this is for the kids)
- Charlotte Russe
- Pac Sun
- Journey’s (yes Yes I know this is shoes)
- Foot Locker
- American Eagle
Okay, Okay I’ll stop. Those are just a few but you get my drift, shopping and me are great friends (well when we have money LOL). If you are joining in as a blogger link up your Day 26 posts below. If you don’t blog join in down in the comments and tell us some of your favorite places to shop for clothes.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- THE BEST EVER Netflix News!!!! - November 30, 2016
- Where Did The Passion Go? - November 29, 2016
- Hallmark Channel’s “My Christmas Dream” #CountdowntoChristmas this Saturday, Nov 19th at 8pm/7c! - November 16, 2016