Hello, Hello!!! I can’t believe we are almost done with the 30 days about me. On that note, it’s day 26 and one of my favorite things, we are talking shopping. Today we want to know what your favorite clothing store is. In true Toni fashion, and because I love to shop, there will be more than one.
- Dillards. Three words…MISS ME JEANS!
- Old Navy (for the kids)
- JCPenny (sometimes I find cute stuff for me there but more often this is for the kids)
- Charlotte Russe
- Pac Sun
- Journey’s (yes Yes I know this is shoes)
- Foot Locker
- American Eagle
Okay, Okay I’ll stop. Those are just a few but you get my drift, shopping and me are great friends (well when we have money LOL). If you are joining in as a blogger link up your Day 26 posts below. If you don’t blog join in down in the comments and tell us some of your favorite places to shop for clothes.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Back To School With T-Mobile Tablets and Free Data For Life - July 28, 2014
- How to Prevent Diaper Rash and Keep your Baby’s Skin Smoother and Rash Free - July 25, 2014
- Piston Peak National Park Tour #FireandRescueEvent - July 25, 2014