Can you believe we made it! Today is the last day in the 30 Days About Me Series. We have lost some participants along the way and gained some new ones but it’s been so much fun reading about each and everyone of you (even when I don’t comment). I have loved getting to know you all better. Maybe this should become an annual thing each August! With different questions of course.
So today is Day 30, we are sharing future dreams or what I like to call life lists. It’s easy to come up with where you hope to be a year from now but I want us to go bigger…5, 10, 70 years from now. That’s what today is, sharing your dreams for your future, your wants. So here we go:
- I want to meet Alicia LOL, I have known this girl for 12 years and we still have yet to meet. Though I sincerely hope this is the 1 year or less thing I mentioned above, not part of my long term plan.
- I want somehow to be completely out of debt (house, student loans, credit cards) in 10 years at the very longest.
- I want to become fluent in Italian (it’s my heritage), French and Spanish.
- I want to take a 3 month tour of Europe with my husband and kids (when they are old enough to appreciate it).
- I will own a 2 seater, pearl white, hard top convertible, tan leather and woodgrain Lexus.
- I want to have my kids college completely paid for, but when they get the scholarships I believe they will, they can get that money we had for college as a graduation present to help them get their life started.
- I want to go through each part of the Louvre.
- I want there to be a cure for cancer and all the other diseases that have no cure.
- I want to skydive.
- I want to climb at least part of Mount Everest.
- I want to travel to the Grand Canyon and hike down into it.
- I want to go to Yellowstone Park
- I want to see Mt. Rushmore
- I want to renew my vows to my husband on a beach and take a real honeymoon.
- I want to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (yes this is on my life list).
- I want world peace, why can’t everyone just get along.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- What’s New, For You, At @MomCorps ! #MC #Sponsored #MomCorpsYou - April 17, 2014
- Take A Trip To Puerto Rico! - April 16, 2014
- Healthy Essentials Is Ready For Earth Day 2014 #Moms4JNJConsumer #ad #HealthyEssentials - April 16, 2014