One of my favorite movies of last year was Delivery Man, starring Vince Vaughn. Now I can enjoy it anytime I want. On March 25, Delivery Man hit shelves everywhere, which means you can own it on DVD and Blu-ray.
This is the story of affable underachiever David Wozniak, whose mundane life is turned upside down when he finds out that he fathered 533 children through sperm donations he made twenty years earlier. In debt to the mob, rejected by his pregnant girlfriend, things couldn’t look worse for David when he is hit with a lawsuit from 142 of the 533 twenty-somethings who want to know the identity of the donor. As David struggles to decide whether or not he should reveal his true identity, he embarks on a journey that leads him to discover not only his true self but the father he could become as well.
Check out this clip “YO NO SOY David Wozniak”, I still crack up at it:
As I watch Vince, take on the role of a father, I think back to what it was like when I became a parent. There was nothing in this world that could have prepared me for that role, but it has been the best role my life has brought me. I get to have three amazing little (okay they are not so little now) kids to love and protect. I am quite thankful, God didn’t plan for me to be the parent of 533 kids, 3 is enough for me. But it’ s so fun to watch David’s journey of self discovery and parenthood is thrust upon him.
I was so impressed with this movie, when I attended the red carpet premiere. It was different than the normal films we tend to see Vince in. It was so nice to see a softer side of Vince in this movie, that will tug at your heart strings.
- Building Family (Blu-ray & Digital)
- Vince Vaughn: Off The Cuff (Blu-ray & Digital)
- “I Got The Part” (Blu-ray & Digital)
- Bloopers (Blu-ray, DVD & Digital)
- Deleted Scene: You Are Under Arrest (Blu-ray, DVD & Digital)
- *Digital bonus offerings will vary per retailer
Cast: Vince Vaughn (Wedding Crashers, Couples Retreat) as David Wozniack; Cobie Smulders (Marvel’s The Avengers, TV’s “How I Met Your Mother”) as Emma, David’s Girlfriend & Chris Pratt (Moneyball, The Five-Year Engagement) as Brett, David’s Best Friend
Executive Producer: Scott Mednick (300, We Are Marshall, Superman Returns)
Director & Writer: Ken Scott (Starbuck)
Have you seen Delivery Man yet?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Find Holiday Gifts For Everyone On Your List At Best Buy - December 19, 2014
- Why The Nextbook 10.1 Tablet Is The Perfect Gift For Anyone + Giveaway #UnwrapINTEL #sp - December 19, 2014
- Cheesy Mushroom Spinach Potato Casserole + Paypal Giveaway #sp - December 18, 2014