Get ready for some high flying fun this summer with Disney’s Planes. As noted Dane Cook will be voicing Dusty but now we get to find out who else will be lending their talented voices to some of the characters in the movie!
Joining Dane Cook, who provides the voice of Dusty, are:
- Stacy Keach ~ provides the voice of Skipper, a reclusive old Navy Corsair who takes Dusty’s training to new heights.
- Brad Garrett ~ lends his voice to fuel truck Chug, Dusty’s buddy, coach and biggest fan.
- Teri Hatcher ~ brings life and charm to the say-it-like-it-is mechanic Dottie.
- Cedric the Entertainer ~ as Leadbottom, a puttering old biplane who has no time for Dusty’s far-fetched flights of fancy.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus ~ lends her voice to Rochelle, a tough and confident racer who is the pride of the Great White North.
- John Cleese~ is the voice of Bulldog, the oldest and arguably wisest racer on the circuit.
- Carlos Alazraqui ~ brings to life the intensely charming El Chupacabra, a racer with more dramatic flair than is recommended at high altitudes.
- Priyanka Chopra ~ voices the exotic, mysterious and ruthless Ishani, the reigning Pan-Asian champion from India.
- Roger Craig Smith ~ voice of Sonic The Hedgehog in “Wreck-It Ralph”) voices world champion racer Ripslinger—wings down, the biggest name in air racing—and he knows it.
- Gabriel Iglesias ~ provides the voices of both Ned and Zed, two not-so-sharp saboteurs who work for Ripslinger.
- Val Kilmer ~ provides the voice of Bravo, a member of the Jolly Wrenches and a fan of air racing.
- Anthony Edwards ~ is the voice of Echo, a member of the Jolly Wrenches and a fan of air racing.
- Colin Cowherd ~ gives play-by-play coverage as Colin Cowling, an affable blimp and an eye-in-the-sky reporter for the Racing Sports Network.
- Sinbad ~ brings to life Roper, an irascible race official pitty full of sly remarks and colorful commentary.
- Oliver Kalkofe ~ provides the voice of meek German minicar Franz and his brazen airborne alter ego Fliegenhosen.
- Brent Musburger ~ brings Brent Mustangburger, the excitable 1964½ Ford Mustang sports broadcasting icon, back to the big screen.
Adding some high-flying flair from a classic feature film are Anthony Edwards and Val Kilmer.
Inspired by the world of “Cars” and directed by Disneytoon Studios veteran and aviation enthusiast Klay Hall (“King of the Hill,” “The Simpsons”), “Disney’s Planes” is an action-packed 3D animated comedy adventure about Dusty’s dream of competing as a high-flying air racer—and his decidedly unfortunate fear of heights. The film takes off in theaters in 3D on Aug. 9, 2013.
Don’t forget to check out the new poster and teaser trailer over on Red Carpet Mama!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- What’s Changing On Netflix In April #StreamTeam - March 29, 2015
- Family Updates, Showcasing The Ones I Love - March 28, 2015
- Dreamworks HOME In Theaters Today + Prize Pack Giveaway - March 27, 2015