I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Dunkin’ Donuts. I received a Dunkin’ Donuts Party Kit with flavored coffee and other items to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
There is one thing I love to have on hand….great tasting coffee. While my husband is more of a black coffee kind of guy, I am one of those who LOVES flavored coffee. When I had the chance to host an in home party to try Dunkin Donuts new seasonal flavors I was ecstatic. What better way to have a night with the ladies, than over tasty coffee with some sweet treats! I love coffee hot and cold so I was excited to try the 3 new seasonal flavors: Strawberry Shortcake, Triple Berry and Coconut, that Dunkin Donuts now offers.
- Coconut- Sometimes you feel like fresh coconut coffee flavor. And sometimes, you really feel like it.
- Triple Berry – You know what they say, “Three berries are better than one.” That’s a saying, right?
- Strawberry Shortcake- Just one sip of our strawberry-flavored coffee and you’ll agree: Dessert should come first
With goodie bags, donuts, my Keurig, and a group of great ladies we dove right in and tried these three new flavors. I decided to host the tasting party at our weekly ladies bible study because what better way to spend the evening over coffee than encouraging one another and growing together in our Christian walk.
I didn’t want to limit the guests to one coffee flavor, so I made sure to bring my Keurig with reusable filters so each person could pick the flavor they wanted to try. It was fun to watch and see what favorites people had. One loved the Coconut, another loved the Triple Berry, while yet another person enjoyed the Strawberry Shortcake. I, personally, loved the Coconut with white chocolate mocha creamer. I am almost sure it would taste similar to a Mounds candy bar..but since I don’t eat regular coconut stuff I wouldn’t know. Yes, yes I am not a coconut food lover but I do like it in drinks…strange I know.
Aside from the tasty flavors we had, what better way to have coffee with friends than accompanied by donuts. With their new spring seasonal donuts, classics, and a chocolate chip bagel twist our time was spent enjoying the treats with the coffee. And enjoying the company of each other. While we drank our coffee hot at our get together, it’s the perfect time to try iced coffee as the warmer months are upon us. Dunkin Donuts has an iced coffee recipe they want to share with you:
- 3/4 Cup of your Favorite ground Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee
- 3 Cups of Cold Water, Divided
- 1/3 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Half-and-half
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Brew coffee in a coffee maker, use 3/4 ground coffee and 1 and 1/2 cups of the water.
- Combine hot coffee, sugar and half and half in a pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Blend in 1 1/2 cups cold water. Chill until ready to serve.
- Pour over ice in tall glass. Add whipped cream, trust me it makes everything better!
I LOVE iced coffee and will definitely be making my own version of a “mounds bar” iced coffee soon. I’ll let you know how it tastes. Get more information on the Dunkin Donuts at Home web site. Don’t forget the flavors are seasonal so you want to pick them up while you can!!
What flavor would you like to try out of the 3 new Dunkin Donut flavors?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Binge Watch Your Favorite Series On Netflix #StreamTeam - February 28, 2015
- A Multi-Generational Disney Party Has Something For Everyone #DisneySide - February 28, 2015
- Pica Preschool App Review + Giveaway - February 27, 2015