July is upon us, which means the heat is almost unbearable. In turn that means a few things! A) I want to stay cool and refreshed and B) I want to relax (which helps me stay cool and refreshed). I figure no better way to cool down in July than with my Homemade Berry Sorbet and what better way to relax than using the Nature’s Sleep Vitex Memory Foam Pillow! Before I tell you all about how easy it is to make my homemade berry sorbet, be sure to check out the deal Nature’s Sleep has going on this month! You definitely don’t want to miss this….
Now that you know about the great deal going on, it’s time for…
As I mentioned, it gets hot in the summer, especially here on Florida’s gulf coast. I want to stay cool as best I can, which is why I love my super simple, Berry Sorbet! It’s so easy to make and so refreshing on a hot day!
Homemade Berry Sorbet
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (get fresh blueberries and freeze them for 24 hours)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (same as blueberries)
- Magic Bullet Dessert Bullet
- Assemble the dessert bullet according to package instructions.
- Thaw frozen raspberries and blueberries for about 4 minutes, then add to the chute of the dessert bullet.
- Turn on dessert bullet and using the plunger, push berries down and they will come out as a tasty sorbet!
- Add other frozen fruits to change this up, I just love the tartness of the berries
I love how easy this recipe is and the fact it’s just two ingredients (or more if you add other fruits) of real fruits, no additives or anything of the like. It’s such a simple recipe, that’s healthy and perfect for summer! Tell me, this just doesn’t make your mouth water…
Now, not only do I want to be refreshed during the summer, but I want to relax and that’s just what I do, thanks to my Nature’s Sleep products. Until last month, my husband was a bit jealous of my Nature’s Sleep Pillow, but he finally got his own and he LOVES it. Now we are both able to enjoy our berry sorbet while we relax on our Nature’s Sleep Pillows, what a great way to spend time relaxing this summer!
The two best things in life are ice cream and sleeping in! How would you like to have your very own Vitex Memory Foam Pillow from Nature’s Sleep? This month there will be FOUR different chances to win a Vitex Gel memory foam pillow to cuddle while you sleep in. One new winner each week. Enter using the Giveaway Tools Form below!
<!– end InLinkz script ?
Don’t forget to join in the Nature’s Sleep twitter chat every first and third Tuesday at Noon CST! This month the twitter chats will be all about the pinterest contest, so be sure to join in the fun!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Milk Bone Brushing Chews Promote Healthy Teeth, Treat Your Pup Today! - January 23, 2015
- Blueberries Are Perfect For Healthier Eating in 2015 - January 21, 2015
- RapidLash Eye Enhancing Serum Review #RapidLash #IC #ad - January 21, 2015