It gets hot in the summer, especially here on Florida’s gulf coast. I want to stay cool as best I can, which is why I love my super simple, Berry Sorbet! It’s so easy to make and so refreshing on a hot day!
Homemade Berry Sorbet
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (get fresh blueberries and freeze them for 24 hours)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (same as blueberries)
- Magic Bullet Dessert Bullet
- Assemble the dessert bullet according to package instructions.
- Thaw frozen raspberries and blueberries for about 4 minutes, then add to the chute of the dessert bullet.
- Turn on dessert bullet and using the plunger, push berries down and they will come out as a tasty sorbet!
- Add other frozen fruits to change this up, I just love the tartness of the berries
I love how easy this recipe is and the fact it’s just two ingredients (or more if you add other fruits) of real fruits, no additives or anything of the like. It’s such a simple recipe, that’s healthy and perfect for summer! Tell me, this just doesn’t make your mouth water…
No additives, no artificial sugars just simple, sweet and refreshing Berry Sorbet to get you through the summer heat. Of course, you don’t have to wait until summer to enjoy this treat, it’s great any time of the year! You can even change it up and use bananas with blueberry for a twist. Or try peanut butter with banana. No matter the combination you are sure to enjoy this frozen sorbet!
What’s your favorite flavor sorbet or ice cream?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- What’s Your Heart Attitude? - March 28, 2017
- Potty Training Must Haves + What Is The Right Time to Potty Train? - March 23, 2017
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017