I love good food and food that is simple to make. With basketball in season, games being watched, I wanted something I could whip up that was tasty AND easy! Thankfully, Kraft had me in mind with their Easy Cheesy Chicken Buffalo Dip!
As you can see, it’s only 5 ingredients….you can’t get much simpler than that….until you get to the instructions, that is! With this recipe, you simply start off by mixing 8 oz (one block) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 1/2 cup Kraft Ranch Dressing, and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (go ahead and pick your favorite).
After that is good and mixed, it will be lumpy, you will add in 1 cup cooked chicken, finely shredded. Now, let me stop to say, I am all about easy and simple, so I went with canned chicken, that’s pre-cooked. I shredded it with my hands and it worked perfectly for this recipe. You will also add 1 cup of Kraft Mozerella cheese and mix well!
Once you have mixed well, transfer to a 1 quart shallow baking dish and let cook in the 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Go put your feet up and rest for a minute, because all that time in the kitchen may make you need to take a load off…did I mention this only takes about 5 minutes to prepare?
Once the Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip is done, you simply stir and serve. Or, if like me, you like extra cheesy goodness, you might add some cheese to the top right when it comes out of the oven!
SO SIMPLE!!! You can enjoy it as a stuffing in celery or bell peppers or simply as a dip for chips (I used Kale chips). It’s got a kick, but not one so big, kids can’t enjoy this easy appetizer (or game day snack)!
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- ½ cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Mix cream cheese, ranch, and wing sauce until well blended (it will be lumpy)
- Add chicken and cheese, mix well.
- Transfer to 1 qt baking dish and bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Stir, before serving
Since this recipe was made by Kraft, head on over there to snag the Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken printable recipe card and see all the great recipes they have to offer! Be sure to play the Spin To Win game and score coupons as well, who doesn’t want to save money, right?
You also have a chance to win 1 of 13 Walmart gift cards to help you get those supplies you need for whatever Kraft dish you plan on making! Be sure to enter right now:
Kraft has tons of awesome recipes to get you inspired for a cozy meal cooked at home. If you are like me and have picky eaters, then this is one recipe you might want to give a go! What Kraft foods do your picky eaters love?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Find Holiday Gifts For Everyone On Your List At Best Buy - December 19, 2014
- Why The Nextbook 10.1 Tablet Is The Perfect Gift For Anyone + Giveaway #UnwrapINTEL #sp - December 19, 2014
- Cheesy Mushroom Spinach Potato Casserole + Paypal Giveaway #sp - December 18, 2014