Football season is here and if you were a fly on the wall with my family you would see what big football fans we are. We love to get together watch the game, eat good food, and enjoy one each others company. We have our favorites like Pizza to eat when we watch the game, but I always like to make a little something extra. One of my favorite dishes to make are my Easy Stuffed Mushrooms.
What better to go with that pizza we love! In fact some of my favorite football pizza brands are making it even more fun this football season! Red Baron, Freschetta, and Tony’s pizza would like to elevate the excitement and fun of tailgating at home during the college football season. After all, what’s more comfortable than watching the game right from that favorite recliner. Thanks to the “Tailgate At Your Place,” a digital destination that will help you throw the “ultimate” home tailgate party. Visit the site for college football trivia and traditions, party tips, recipes, and more. Throwing parties has never been so easy or rewarding. Just for interacting with the site, you have a chance to win one of hundreds of prizes!
To help your party be a success I am ready to help you start with the perfect pre-game snack or side to your game meal…Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
This simply appetizer or side is easy to make so you aren’t having to fuss in the kitchen too long and you can stay where the fun is happening!
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1/3 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic (adjust to taste)
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 20-25 Baby Bella mushrooms, stemmed (you can adjust recipe to work with amount you have)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix cheese and bread crumbs in medium bowl.
- Add garlic, basil, salt & pepper plus 2 tablespoons olive oil. Blend well.
- Drizzle 9 x 13 baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add filling to mushroom cavities (where stem was removed from) and lay on baking sheet (filling side up)
- Drizzle, each mushroom, with left over olive oil and bake until filling is heated through and golden on top. Mushrooms should be tender.
- Baking takes roughly 25 minutes.
Then what you have at the end, is a tasty treat that will have the fans cheering you on!
Your favorite pizza brands, Tony’s®, Red Baron® and Freschetta® are kicking off Tailgate at Your Place –a whole new tradition and virtual hub where you can earn sweepstakes entries for the chance to WIN prizes totaling $150,000! Explore recipes, college football trivia, party tips, games and more! Don’t miss out.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Red Baron. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- The Dark Prophecy (Trials of Apollo, Book 2) Prize Pack Giveaway - April 28, 2017
- 13 Reason Why is Opening Up Dialogue Between Parents and Teens - April 27, 2017
- Let Mom Escape with Cafe Breaks + Mother’s Day Sweepstakes - April 26, 2017