I love starting my morning off with a meal I know is good for me. That means using the best and that’s exactly what I do when I make my Egg & Veggie Breakfast Burrito with Eggland’s Best eggs. Not all eggs are created equal, which is why I choose Eggland’s Best eggs for all my cooking needs. What makes Eggland’s Best different?
- By choosing Eggland’s Best eggs over ordinary eggs, you are getting an egg that is fresher, tastes better and contains more vitamins and nutrients. In fact, Eggland’s Best eggs were recently featured in Parade magazine as Product of the Year and Prevention magazine as one of their Cleanest Packaged Foods.
- Did you know the majority of vitamins and nutrients of an egg are found in the yolk? Compared to ordinary eggs, EB eggs have 4 times more vitamin D, more than double the omega-3s, ten times more vitamin E, and 25% less saturated fat.
- Eggland’s Best eggs are fresher and stay fresher longer than ordinary eggs. A recent independent study published in the Journal of Applied Poultry concluded that EB eggs are the leaders in egg freshness!
As I mentioned, I like to get my morning off with a great breakfast. That’s why my Egg and Veggie Breakfast Burrito is a morning staple! It’s easy to make and tasty to eat. Because the longest part is chopping the veggies, it’s a meal that doesn’t take a long time. Usually on Sunday night, I will chop up enough veggies to use for the week, which makes it so easy for busy mornings.
All I do is sauté my veggies with a little splash of oil, then add my eggs. Voila! My burrito filling is done in almost an instance!
Egg & Veggie Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- 2 Egglands Best Eggs
- 1/8 cup of bell pepper and onion mixture
- 1/8 cup fresh kale
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Pour olive oil into pan and heat over medium-high heat
- Add bell pepper, onion, and kale and sauté over medium high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté about 1 minute.
- Pour eggs over veggie mixture and scramble until eggs cooked through.
- Add to a tortilla (I love using Spinach), top with tomatillo salsa, close, and enjoy!
This has quickly become one of my favorite breakfast meals. It’s delicious and filling, a perfect way to start my day! Now, I want to help you start your day in a great and tasty way with a fun Eggland’s Best Giveaway!
One reader will win a $25 Visa Gift Card and two coupons, each valid for a carton of Eggland’s Best Eggs! To enter use the Giveaway Tools Form below!
Congratulations to Shelly Peterson, who was randomly selected the winner!!
This isn’t the only fun giveaway going on! Right now Eggland’s Best has their 2014 Eggland’s Best “Your Best Recipe” Contest going on! Here are the details:
- Visit the Eggland’s Best website on May 5th to enter the 2014 Eggland’s Best “Your Best Recipe” Contest.
- Eggland’s Best will be accepting original recipes through the website between May 5th and July 31st.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a $10,000 cash prize and a year supply of EB eggs; Category winners will receive a cash prize of $1,000 and a six-month supply of EB eggs.
- This year, Eggland’s Best is adding two new cash prize awards to their contest- the Kid Friendly Award and the Fan Favorite Award!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Potty Training Must Haves + What Is The Right Time to Potty Train? - March 23, 2017
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017