I am so honored and excited to announce something I have been sitting on for a few weeks now. When I first found out I was one of the 8 chosen to work with and represent momAgenda on their COMM team.
What is COMM? Council of Media Moms and here is a little more about what this group is…
momAgenda’s Council of Media Moms are influential and engaging bloggers with a mission to collaborate and market momAgenda to a wide-spread audience consisting of women and mothers. momAgenda is committed to designing and providing functional products that meet the needs of a busy lifestyle. The members of this Council will serve as an integral part of garnering important insight into the needs and wants of the momAgenda community as well as maintain a professional online presence for the brand.
I can not tell you how giddy I am to work alongside a company that I adore, but for them them value me as part of this amazing team almost left me speechless. Almost, as you know I am seldom without words. I would like to formally introduce you to everyone on the COMM team so you can connect with them as well as myself. Go check out their blogs, twitter and facebook pages and follow them they are after all some amazing women in this world we call social media and just in general.
The momAgenda Council of Media Moms (COMM) Team
- Heather Reinhard, is the fearless leader of this group. Connect with her on her blog, twitter and facebook.
- Beth Anne Ballace from The Heir to Blair. Head over to her facebook and twitter.
- Kris Cain from Little Tech Girl. Check her out on facebook and twitter.
- Kim-Marie Evans from The Luxury Travel Mom. Find her on facebook and twitter.
- Nicole Feliciano from Mom Trends. Connect with her more on facebook and twitter.
- Jill Krause from Baby Rabies. Here she is on facebook and twitter.
- Michele McGraw from Scraps of My Geek Life. Head over to connect with her on facebook and twitter.
- Toni Patton *yours truly here* from A Daily Dose of Toni. Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Tara Ziegmont from Feels Like Home. Find her on facebook and twitter.
Um WOW, seriously I am in company of some amazing women. I get to work with an amazing brand and keep doing what I love. I get to write on topics that I love as part of this team. What more could a girl ask for?! So this is the big announcement I have been sitting on. I hope you all share in the excitement with each of the ones chosen have been experiencing.
Coming in a few days, watch for a review of the momAgenda product I received as my “welcome to the team” goodie. When I say I love these agendas I am not kidding. Just you wait, you will see why! Now go and check out my fellow momAgenda COMM members on all their blogs, twitters and facebook pages. Connect with them (and me if you haven’t already)! Keep watch as the team will have some reviews, product discounts and other things coming your way.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Big Kahuna’s Water Park Review *2 Ticket FLASH Giveaway* - July 18, 2014
- Disney’s Planes: Fire and Rescue In Theaters TODAY! #FireandRescueEvent - July 18, 2014
- Escape To Luxury At The All-Inclusive Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort - July 17, 2014