I am a Foodie.com contributor and have been compensated for my time in sharing this post with you. All opinions listed are 100% my own.
In two weeks, it’s Father’s Day. This Father’s Day, why not show dad you care with some fun and tasty treats that he will love!
Check out 15 Father's Day Treats For Dad
I decided to create a collection on Foodie.com of fun desserts and tasty main dishes that I know my husband would love.
While I think we should remember to always celebrate parents every day, I want to make sure on the day that’s just for him, I make extra special. After all, he does that for myself and the kids daily.
I love to make things I know he will enjoy, like this Sautéed Chicken! So, I went in search of some more recipes to add to the must cook list, for him for Father’s Day and beyond.
Included in the collection are some savory main meals like:
- Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- The Hundred Dollar Burger
- Slow Cooker Root Beer ribs
For the dad with the sweet tooth, there are a few fun desserts and breakfast ideas, like:
- Father’s Day Crunch French Toast (so you can surprise him with breakfast in bed)
- Super Dad Cake Pops
- Grill Cake Pops (you must see these)
- Golf Ball Cake Pops
- Father’s Day “happy meal”
No matter what you decided to do or make for dad this Father’s Day, make sure to remember to tell them just how thankful you are for all that they do. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Pensacola Beach’s ‘Bands on the Beach’ 2017 Lineup #Travel - February 21, 2017
- Sick Day Must Haves! #SickJustGotReal #Ad - February 17, 2017
- Easy Cheesy Buffalo Dip Recipe - February 15, 2017