Nature’s Harvest® bread information, coupons, gift card, gift pack, and additional giveaway have been provided by Nature’s Harvest® bread so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Nature’s Harvest® bread. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the views of Nature’s Harvest® bread.
I love to have fun with my food, and my kids love when I make cute creations for them. So, with Finding Dory hitting theaters today I thought it would be fun to have some yummy, and tasty Finding Dory inspired lunch treats! So I grabbed some Nature’s Harvest® bread, fruits, veggies, meat, cheese, peanut butter, and jelly and got to creating!
Why Nature’s Harvest?
- Every variety of Nature’s Harvest bread has at least 8g or more of whole grains per serving!
- Nature’s Havest is not baked with artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup.
- Nature’s Harvest bread is available at major retailers nationwide and comes in delicious varieties including Stone Ground 100% Whole Wheat Bread, Honey Wheat Made with Whole Grain Bread, Butter Wheat Made With Whole Grain Bread and Honey 7 Grain Bread
- For a little fun, now through July, fans can purchase any four Nature’s Harvest breads and receive a free, limited edition Dory TY® Sparkle Eye Beanie Boo™ plush toy. Swim by www.wholegrainsplash.com for more info!
Our Finding Dory treats included a Berry Happy Whale plate and a Seashell Surprise! Kids love when I make a themed lunch for them, and it’s one of the times I know they will clean their plates!
Berry Happy Whale
For the Berry Happy Whale lunch, we used the Honey Wheat made with whole grain bread and added peanut butter and jelly. We used our whale cookie cutter then added a cherry eye and a rice noodle mouth. For our sun, we used an orange bell pepper (they were out of mandarin oranges, so we improvised) and rice noodles. Our tasty sea was made from fresh blueberries! Your kids will be smiling just like our whale friend when they eat this lunch!
Our Seashell surprise is made using the Butter Wheat made with whole grain bread. For this sandwich, we used swiss cheese and turkey meat. Using a shell shaped cookie cutter we cut out our shape and laid on our bed of “sea grass” otherwise known as sugar snap peas. We added the olive as a hidden sea treasure to find in the shell. Our sea spider is made using a yellow bell pepper for the body and carrot slices for the spindly legs!
Both lunches were a huge hit I love that I can get my kids eating good-for-you foods by making them a little more fun!
Make a Splash with Whole Grains Sweepstakes:
From April 28 to July 7, Nature’s Harvest® bread is also hosting the Make A Splash with Whole Grains Sweepstakes on its Facebook page, where fans can enter for a chance to win weekly prizes, including movie tickets, autographed posters and more. No purchase necessary. See official rules here.
One (1) winner will win two (2) fish-shaped Cookie cutters and one (1) coupon valid for up to $5 off any Nature’s Harvest® bread. To enter just leave a comment telling me which of the fun creations I made you think would be a hit in your home! *Ends on 6/23/15 at 5:00 p.m. CST*
Congrats Cindy Merrill!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017
- Homemade Berry Sorbet - March 13, 2017