Disclosure: This post was written by me on behalf of RaceTrac. I was compensated for the post, however all views and opinions are 100% my own.
If you know me, you know I LOVE coffee. So, when I found out it was free coffee week at RaceTrac this week, I was so excited. You better believe I will be hitting up my local RaceTrac station for a free cup, possibly every day, multiple times a day. Hey, it’s morning somewhere, right?
RaceTrac stores feature new coffee including a line-up of SIX blends of FRESH brewed coffee. You can get 100% Columbian Roast, Dark Roast, Hazelnut, Extra Caffeinated, Regular, and Decaf. Using 100% Arabic beans, coffee is brewed fresh 24/7…I don’t know about you but I am all about a “Tall.Rich.Available” cup o’ joe!
If you are anything like me, you like your coffee with flare. Thanks to the extras RaceTrac offers I can add creamers, sweeteners, and even whipped cream, making it just like my favorite coffee house coffee at a fraction of the cost (or for this week, free). With their new 6,000 square foot stores, they have included an expansive coffee bar area for you to be able to make that coffee just right!
Keep up with RaceTrac and their current going on:
- Visit the RaceTrac Website
- Like RaceTrac on Facebook
- Tweet with RaceTrac on Twitter with the hashtag #CrazyGoodCoffee
- See RaceTrac on YouTube
- Check out what RaceTrac is pinning on Pinterest
- Search for the #CrazyGoodCoffee hashtag on Instagram
One winner will receive a $25 RaceTrac gift card! Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below (it may take a minute to load)
Well, what are you waiting for, go get your free cup today!! Here are the details you need to know about getting your free cup! RaceTrac’s Free Coffee Week is Nov. 10 – 16. All coffee, all sizes, all flavors are free all week. No coupon or purchase necessary
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Wordless Wednesday: Beach Life - August 24, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day (or any Occasion) at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen + GIVEAWAY - August 21, 2016
- Words Do More Than Just Hurt, They Can Kill - August 16, 2016