With spring fast approaching and living back in Florida for the first time, I was in need of some weather appropiate clothes. What I really was looking for was some spring dresses. You know the ones that are cute, comfy and you stay cool in. Especially as the Florida summer is one not to be toyed with. Sunshine and beaches are the Florida way so when I am going to be living here I wanted to make sure my wardrobe had at least one dress that I am sure will be my spring/summer staple.
I was contacted by Fresh Produce Clothes and asked if I would like to pick a few items that I liked off their site that caught my eye, I jumped at the chance. Resort style clothing perfect for warm weather. When I looked through the pages of shirts, pants and women’s dresses I felt as if I was on a vacation. That’s what their clothes make you think of…vacation. As their facebook page describes they are “Inspired by the carefree days of summer, Fresh Produce Clothing is made especially to fit you and your lifestyle. Sun-drenched colors. Fresh, effortless styles with an upbeat spirit. Breezy dresses, must-have capris, artful tunics…Light up the room with us.”
I sent over my picks and anxiously waited to see which one they would send me. When I received the Malibu Maxie dress in oyster I was pleasantly surprised. I looked it over and realized it could be perfect for a casual day walking the beach in flip flops or throw on some wedges for a night out to dinner with the husband or girls night out. Remain casual throwing a tank top under it, or dress it up with accessories. It was lightweight keeping me from over heating in the hot spring/summer days it will definitely be the go to pick in my closet this warm weather season.
I did notice it seemed to run a tad big so while I ordered a small I was having to continually pull it up (hence the idea for the tank top). So for me I will order a size down next time. That however is a quick fix with a good seamstress. Until then I will as mentioned, pair it with a tank or even throw a cardigan over it like I did here:
One Daily Dose reader will win their own Malibu Maxie dress (as shown on me above) to add to their spring/summer wardrobe. Valued at $84.00.
Head over to Fresh Produce Clothes and check out all the other great clothes they have for women and girls. Then Leave a comment telling me another item you would love to have of theirs.
Extra (optional) Entries:
1 Entry Each :
- Subscribe to my blog through the orange feedburner icon (in sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog through email (in sidebar)
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect (bottom of page)
- Follow @ToniPatton on twitter (leave your twitter name)
- Like A Daily Dose on Facebook
- Follow A Daily Dose on Facebook Networked Blogs.
- Fan Fresh Produce on Facebook and tell them I sent you.
- Follow @FreshProduceNow on twitter and let them know @ToniPatton sent you.
- Tweet the following tweet as many times as you would like every day (leave tweet url in your comment, must be a different url for each entry): Summer Dress Giveaway http://bit.ly/gvNl0l from @ToniPatton and @freshproducenow. $84.00 Value #giveaways #contest #sweeps
- Leave a comment on as many non-giveaway posts as you want (1 entry for each, can do this unlimited times). Please leave which post you commented on in your comment entry.
Giveaway will close on 3/25/11 at 8:00 p.m. CST.
Details to pay attention to when entering contests at A Daily Dose:
- Required entry MUST be done to qualify, not following this entry will result in all entries being deleted.
- Optional entries can only be done IF the required entry has been met. However they are completely optional and do not have to be done.
- Be sure to leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry so you don’t short yourself
- Winner will be picked at random by And The Winner Is plugin
- Winner will be emailed using the email they supplied to enter and will have 48 hours to respond or prize will be redrawn.
- ALL ENTRIES WILL BE VERIFIED (yes I can tell if you subscribe LOL) and entries that are not valid will be deleted.
For more on my review, giveaway, winner, and disclosure policies please see my disclosure.
* I was given a dress to facilitate my review from company represented in post or from the pr firm working with the company. No other form of compensation was given. Opinions are mine and mine only. My honest take on the company and product and not influenced in any way.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Suffering In Silence: A Smile Doesn’t Mean Everything’s Okay - February 6, 2016
- Host The Perfect Party With Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Cupcake Coffee - February 5, 2016
- Why Nicholas Sparks “The Choice” Is A Must Read! - February 4, 2016