I get the Nestle Family newsletter in my inbox quite often and am impressed with some of the goodies they share. I don’t post them here often enough but the two treats I just oogled with my eyes I couldn’t pass up. Both of these are fun and I bet yummy treats you could make this summer so you kids can join in on the fun. Both of them make me think summer fun!
First up is the Chocolate Mudslide Frozen Pie, tell me this does not look scrumptious!
Are you not dying! Well I shall keep you in suspense no more, here’s how you make this divine piece o’ heaven:
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) chocolate crumb crust
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER’S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
BEAT cream, powdered sugar and cocoa in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Spread or pipe over chocolate layer. Sprinkle with mini morsels. Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour plusadditional for rolling
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. While hot, reshape holes in centers of pretzels with knife. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
MICROWAVE morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from each bag. Squeeze chocolate over pretzels; spread with knife. Top chocolate with sprinkles. Allow to set. Store in airtight container.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Find Holiday Gifts For Everyone On Your List At Best Buy - December 19, 2014
- Why The Nextbook 10.1 Tablet Is The Perfect Gift For Anyone + Giveaway #UnwrapINTEL #sp - December 19, 2014
- Cheesy Mushroom Spinach Potato Casserole + Paypal Giveaway #sp - December 18, 2014