My family loves to eat and one of the things we love to bring out during the holiday season is the flavored popped corn. We received a box of G.H. Cretors popped corn to test out, there was no needing to be asked twice for this review. If it’s food you can bet I will consider it. If it’s a tasty snack, I will definitely be a guinea pig.
As you can see we received the GH Cretors Sampler Pack to review and review we did.
Included in the sampler pack ($19.98) was:
- 6.5oz bag of Chicago Mix
- 6.5oz bag of Just the Cheese Corn
- 7oz bag of Kettle Corn (no pictured due to daughter grabbing it up before I could snap it)
- 8oz bag of Just the Caramel Corn
- 8oz bag of Caramel Nut Crunch
A breakdown of each flavor:
- Chicago Mix: A bit of sweet and salty the perfect combination for those who can’t decide! This was a hit with all of us.
- Just The Cheese: The cheddar cheese flavored popped corn is rich and cheesy, was one of my favorites
- Kettle Corn: This is another sweet/salty combination. The hint of sugar combined with the salty goodness is a HUGE hit with my daughter.
- Just The Caramel: It’s caramel corn and it’s DELISH!!! Just ask my son.
- Caramel Nut Crunch: Just as good as the caramel corn with a bit more crunch. My other personal favorite in the bunch.
I can honestly say there was not a bad flavor in the bunch, and the sampler pack is perfect if you want a little bit of everything. Or you can order the individual flavors to enjoy if you only like a certain style of poped corn. Please note doing it this way is a bit more expensive but you do get 12 bags of the individual flavors.
GH Cretors popped corn sampler pack would make a great gift this holiday season or for your own home as a snack to enjoy with friends and family. To receive by Christmas be sure to order by 2 pm today (December 21).
**I received a GH Cretors Sampler pack for sole purpose of review. All opinions are my own**