**Product was provided, but all opinions on yumminess are the honest views of the author**
A good meal, that my kids will eat, is important. Having picky eaters can make meal times not so much fun. One of my favorite meals to eat, cook and watch my kids devour is Garlic Chicken with Jasmine Rice. Right now, with our busy evenings, it’s important that meals be quick to make. In the past that meant grabbing a happy meal but thanks to the Success Boil-In-A-Bag Jasmine Rice it’s easy to make a meal in about 30 minutes.
Garlic Chicken with Jasmine Rice
- 1lb. boneless/skinless chicken breast (or tenders)
- Green, Red, Yellow Bell Peppers (I use one of each)
- 1 medium white onion
- 3 green onions
- 4 cloves Garlic (sometimes I add a lot more, we love garlic)
- 1 bottle Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Jasmine Boil-in-a-bag Success Rice
- Oil for frying
- Cook Rice according to package instructions
- Cube chicken, chop peppers, garlic, and green onions
- Slice white onion
- Heat oil in large pan or wok, add chicken, peppers, onions.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on med-high heat until chicken cooked through.
- Add garlic, sautee for about 2 minutes just to infuse flavor
- Add stir-fry sauce, and toss until heated.
- Serve over rice Jasmine Rice.
**We use about half a bottle of the stir-fry sauce and add our soy sauce to individual servings so it can be to taste.**
Doesn’t it look yummy….
I also usually steam some broccoli to go along with ours because even though my kids love this dish, they aren’t fans of the veggies (besides the garlic) in it. So they can pick out the veggies mentioned above and replace them with broccoli. I still get them to eat healthy without them gagging…think of the brothers in Brave eating haggis…that would be my kids eating veggies they aren’t fans of.
The Jasmine Rice is so easy to prepare and usually that’s the longest cooking items in any rice meal, but thanks to the boil-in-a-bag version, it’s usually done before the main part of the meal is.
Have you ever cooked a meal and used Success Rice?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Something to Smile About, Thanks to Cricket Wireless! Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias Tour - October 17, 2014
- Save on Dove Deodorant At Walmart! $2.00 Off Coupon! #sponsored - October 16, 2014
- Can Cascade Platinum Tackle Sticky Breakfast Foods? #DDDivas #cascadeshiningreviews #sponsored - October 15, 2014