We all need to have a little fun! So why not get up and dance (or sing).
To get you started, here are a few of my favorite songs to dance to!
- Kiss by Prince
- Footloose by Kenny Loggins
- Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard
- Anything by Bon Jovi, I could seriously go on.
I like to Wop, and Wobble, and most recently this….
If dancing isn’t your thing go ahead and bust out in song like my girl did when she was a little bitty thing and still does to this day!
With so many ways to get your dance fix from buying CD’s, streaming music on your phone, as well as finding out how to download free music (legally of course), there is no excuse not to dance on a daily basis. It’s good for your morale, great for your health (hey dancing is one of the most physical activities out there), and you can do it at home!
No matter what type of music, get up and get moving. Your mind, body, and even kids will thank you for it. There is nothing like laughing at mom when she is shaking her groove thing. Take time to learn a dance routine, make up a dance routine, or even learn a line dance (I have yet to bring myself to that). Who knows you could be the next big thing on YouTube! I can see it now “Toe Tapping Toni”, a catchy name don’t you think! Okay maybe not but I will come up with something creative because I will make it big one day…if not online at least in my house LOL.
Now that I’ve showcased myself making a fool of myself…what are some of your favorite songs to dance to? I am always building my list for the next dance and/or lip sync LOL.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Potty Training Must Haves + What Is The Right Time to Potty Train? - March 23, 2017
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017