It’s a new year and I definitely want a new me. Unfortunately as I have gotten older my body doesn’t do everything without a little extra work from me. It was so nice when it came naturally but since I have to take steps myself with my metabolism slowing down I am definitely looking for some tools to help. Thanks to Best Buy, not only can I pick up my favorite electronics, I can pick up some great items and brands to help me on my road to a healthier me.
Oster-16 Speed Blender:
- 16 speeds let you adjust the power to mix thick beverages
- 4-prong star stainless-steel blade crushes ice and food pieces for improved blending
- Powerful 450-watt motor lets you mix fruits and vegetables with ease
- 5-cup dishwasher-safe, scratch-resistant jar is easy to use and even easier to clean; break-resistant to prevent accidents
- Durable all-metal drive system prevents wear and tear for long-term durability
- Easy-touch push button control ensures ease of operation
What a great way to make a breakfast shake or smoothie. Add frozen fruits, milk, protein powder…whatever your little heart desires and then blend away. YUM!
Cuisinart Pulp Control Citrus Juicer:
- Adjustable reamer (offers low, medium and high pulp control settings to help control the amount of pulp desired).
- Auto-reversing universal juicer cone (ensures efficient juicing).
- Final-spin feature (extracts more juice from pulp. Cover activates final-spin feature and keeps out dust).
- Extra-long, snap-up spout (lets you fill a wider range of glass sizes and prevents dripping for a cleaner countertop).
- Dishwasher-safe parts (make cleanup simple. Contained storage compartment stores cord for convenience).
I am really wanting to get into juicing with fresh fruits this year and this would be a great start since I am a huge OJ fan!
Fitbit-Aria Wifi Smart Scale:
- Measures your weight, body fat and body mass index (BMI)
- Bioimpedance analysis
- Holds up to 8 personal profiles
- Backlit display
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n capability
- Wirelessly auto uploads your fitness data
- Tempered-glass platform.
Already having a fitbit I would love to add this into the mix to keep track of my weight, BMI, and body fat. I definitely think this tool would be a plus for both my husband and I as we change our eating and workout habits. It really does light a fire when you see the number going down.
No matter what you plan to do in 2013, why not take the pledge to make a healthier you. Be sure to take advantage of the 20% off small kitchen appliances and 20% off health and fitness product coupons (click links to open) to get you started. 2013 is a year full of promised and good things, let your health be one of those things to better at the top of your list and do it with the help of Best Buy
**The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Raspberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe, Perfect For Your Summer BBQ - July 20, 2016
- Toxic Relationships: My Almost Unbroken Cycle of Abuse #youAREworthMore - July 19, 2016
- Clean Up Digital Clutter with MiMedia + Giveaway - July 17, 2016