**Products featured in this post were received for review purposes. All opinions are that of the author**
This holiday season when you are getting ready to gift, check into Equal Exchange. What is Equal Exchange? Glad you asked…
Equal Exchange is a 25-year-old worker-owned cooperative that makes Fair Trade & Organic coffee, chocolates, tea, bananas, and more. Their mission is to build long-term trade partnerships that are economically just and environmentally sound, to foster mutually beneficial relationships between farmers and consumers and to demonstrate, through their success, the contribution of worker co-operatives and Fair Trade to a more equitable, democratic and sustainable world.
We received some of the coffee, chocolates, and gift wrap that Equal Exhange has to offer to check out.
I tried out both of the coffees and I started with Proud Mama. With the hints of caramel, spice and chocolate it was a great way to “wake-up” in the mornings. Add a side of the Holiday Mini-Chocolates (in organic dark chocolate) and my mornings were pure perfection.
I haven’t had a chance to try out the Handmade Gift Wrap yet but with Christmas right around the corner I have no doubt it will come in handy. The bright colors are going to make fun presents under the tree. My kids love the Hot Cocoa with the Milk Chocolate Minis. Every day I have been winding down with a cup of the Bountiful Decaf, which has some smooth chocolate notes that pair perfectly with my Caramel Machiatto creamer.
I love that these products are supporting people who are working hard to provide for their families, for each one someone purchases it is helping someone out there…that to me is a win/win! Another way to help, outside of buying the products yourself, is to do something like the Holiday Bazaar and you have a chance to win $500 worth of products if you sign up! You can do this for school fundraisers, organizations, or with your local place of worship…I will be telling mine about this! Here’s a little more about that!
Why host a holiday sale with Equal Exchange?
- Sell tasty products that people will enjoy giving and receiving as gifts
- Easy ordering and friendly customer service
- Equal Exchange works with thousands of community groups that hold holiday sales with our products.
- Equal Exchange products make great, delicious gifts that also support small-scale farmers.
- Holding a holiday sale is simple and fun and can help raise money for your community or project.
- Anyone who fills out our online form to learn more will receive a packet of useful info in the mail and they’ll be entered to win $500 worth of products- including a tablecloth, gift wrap, two boxes of chocolate minis, two cases of candy bars, a case of our new canned coffees, and more!
Why not take a moment to relax, and enjoy some coffee, tea, hot cocoa, chocolates or any of the other items Equal Exchange has to offer. Enjoy that moment knowing you are supporting families all over the world and helping them. It may not seem like a big thing, buying coffee, but in this case it is. Why not gift give this year using products you can get at Equal Exchange…I am definitely going to see if there are some things on there for the people I am shopping for!
Which product(s) would you choose to indulge in??
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- The Perfect Kitchen Solution Holiday Gift Guide - December 6, 2016
- Easy Christmas Party Appetizer: Antipasto Bruschetta - December 5, 2016
- THE BEST EVER Netflix News!!!! - November 30, 2016