I love Bare Minerals makeup, they are one of my favorite brands, so favorite, in fact, they were the brand I used for both the Thor and Delivery Man movie premieres. What exactly do I love about Bare Minerals? I love the fact that it doesn’t feel caked on, yet you can still get a “strong” look if you need it. You, of course, can go with a more natural look as well, see…
No matter what look you are going for, you should be able to achieve it with products from Bare Minerals. I know I am not the only makeup lover out there, so I know I am not the only one who would appreciate Bare Minerals as a gift! Check out some of the fun products I received (which helped in the looks above and future looks).
I was so excited to add to my Bare Minerals collection with some of their holiday gift ideas. So let’s break down some of the products I received!
Their Kiss & Tell and Show Me The Shimmer are part of their lip line. Show Me the Shimmer I loved using as a top coat to whatever color lipstick I used. The Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss products, are great for bringing out shine. I love the tingle it gives to my lips and my lips always feel moisturized when I used Show Me The Shimmer, which is key during the winter months.
The Kiss & Tell includes FIVE shades to go with whatever look you are trying to achieve. Included are Mini Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks in the following shades: Speak Your Mind (blushing pink), Break Away (luscious mauve), Get Ready (warm rosy pink), Go All Out (neon pink), and Be Bold (crimson berry). Be prepared to be bold, sassy, or sweet in these shades. In the instagram photo above I was using Speak Your Mind. I have to admit to having fun with the neon pink color. If you want some shocking lips, that is definitely your color!
I love the above set (mine is a little different from the one on the site), for making a smokey eye. The white, beige, and grey shadows blend perfectly and with a liner that is not overpowering you can use this look for day or night. The double brush is great for your eye look from start to finish. The golden gate radiance adds a bit of shimmer to your cheeks. Two lip colors in the set are a burgundy lipstick with holographic pink lip gloss for the ultimate in depth for your lips.
Their All The Faves kit is simple. It includes just enough of the favorite products to create your look. If you want this kit, you will have to check out their boutiques, because it is no longer available online. Included in All The Faves is:
- Mini Original Prime Time Foundation Primer
- Mini Original Prime Time Eyelid Primer
- Small Mineral Veil finishing powder
- bareMinerals READY Blush The One (nude pink)
- bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0 The Epiphany featuring A ha + Foreshadow (brown sugar/brown truffle)
- Mini Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara in Intense Black
- Mini Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready (warm rosy pink)
- Mini Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Sparkplug (dusty pink pearl)
Next is the Seeing Stars kit. It truly has it all for a start to finish look, the only thing you will need to add is the Bare Minerals Foundation. Included in Seeing Stars::
- NEW Supernova Eyecolor (sparkling rose gold)
- NEW Behold Eyecolor (earthen plum)
- Queen Phyllis Eyecolor (light buttercup)
- Queen Tiffany Eyecolor (medium bronzed brown)
- NEW Afterglow Blush (sun-kissed pink)
- NEW bareMinerals READY Illuminating Touch Up Veil in Luminous Gold
- Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara in Intense Black
- NEW Mini Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Visionary (nude pearl)
- NEW Mini Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Spellbinder (satin merlot)
- Double-Ended Precision Eye Brush
- Makeup Clutch
The lipgloss in Visionary was my favorite color of all the lipgloss. It added just a hint of color to my natural lip, this is going to be used quite a bit during the summer. I love the little clutch, perfect for keeping your favorite products with you all the time. Last, but definitely not least, is the Simply Irresistible kit:
This kit has my favorite blush of all. It was very bright and the tint it adds to your cheeks is fun and flirty. It’s almost 80′s pink if you are old enough to remember that. You definitely want to use it sparingly! Also in the Simply Irresistible kit:
- Queen Phyllis Eyecolor (light buttercup)
- Heirloom Eyecolor (shimmering grey)
- Posh Eyecolor (sparkling carbon)
- Cheek Tint in Charm (candy heart pink)
- Secret Radiance All-Over Face Color (golden candlelit sheen)
- Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rebel (A pink mauve shade)
- Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight (blackout)
- Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Black
- Double-Ended Tapered Blush & Shadow Brush
This is another smokey eye look that is fun, it has a natural base color and then a bit of a green tone in the other two eyecolors. The shimmer of the eye colors add elegance, not just in this kit, but each kit.
What I love about Bare Minerals is you don’t have to use very much to get the look you are going for. The product seems to last forever, so while it’s a little pricier than your drug store cosmetics, I’ve noticed, for me, it lasts much longer. Not only in the contain but on your face as well. Bare Minerals will make a great gift idea this Christmas! While you may not be able to order online to get it, be sure to check out your local Bare Minerals boutiques and pick some up.
Have you ever tried Bare Minerals??
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- How to Prevent Diaper Rash and Keep your Baby’s Skin Smoother and Rash Free - July 25, 2014
- Piston Peak National Park Tour #FireandRescueEvent - July 25, 2014
- McDonald’s Is A Fun Treat, On Occasion, For Our Family Night Out #sp - July 25, 2014