Halloween is such a fun time of year. It’s in the fall which means the hot chocolate comes out. We get yummy candy and we have fun making fall treats. This year is a little different because we are getting to incorporate some fun products from Kraft. Kraft sent us a huge box full of SPOOKTACULAR goodies to make the Halloween season a little more fun! Check out all the goodies that were inside:
· NEW! JET-PUFFED MARSHMALLOW (PumpkinSpiceMALLOWS, GhostMALLOWS JUMBO PumpkinMALLOWS): JET-PUFFED is celebrating Halloween with three holiday inspired varieties. Have Fun with Your Yum by visiting their Facebook Community to get recipes, coupons, new product news and tips!
· JELL-O Molds (Halloween brain mold and JIGGLERS Halloween mold): Create a spook-tacular JELL-O brain mold and some ghoulish JELL-O JIGGLERS to help make your Halloween frightfully fun! You can purchase both molds online from the Kraft store—each mold comes with recipe ideas that you can share with neighbors and friends this Halloween. We’re including strawberry and orange JELL-O to use to make these spooky molds, but you can use whatever flavor you want.
· Halloween OREO cookies: Check out the dressed up orange creme OREO cookies this season. You can find “Boo-rific” shapes on the side of each OREO cookie: a witch, pumpkin, ghost, black cat or bats. OREO is also excited to show off refreshed packaging for Halloween—with a group of witches brewing up the orange creme!
· NEW! VELVEETA Cheesy Potatoes (Au Gratin and Bacon Scalloped): In between those snacks and sweets, make sure you check out the smooth & creamy Liquid Gold of VELVEETA cheese sauce on 100% real potatoes. This will be a side dish the whole family will be sure to love.
· NEW! PHILADELPHIA Indulgence Cinnamon and Dulce de Leche: Dive into two new flavors of PHILADELPHIA Indulgence, Dulce de Leche and Cinnamon. Luscious caramel and sweet cinnamon are combined with the creamy smoothness of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese to give you a unique taste experience. And pairing them with crisp, fall apples is just the beginning. If you can dream it, you can dip it.
We have been having a blast with the treats. It’s been a little chilly here in the morning so my kids LOVE having a cup of hot cocoa with ghostMALLOWS, it makes it a spooky treat. I have fallen in lust with the Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows. Fall is always the time of year the pumpkin flavor can be found at coffee houses, in pie, in cookies…who knew you could get a marshmallow in pumpkin spice flavor. These are perfect toppers for Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes!!!! Of course the giant pumpkin shaped marshmallows are great toppings too if you aren’t a fan of the pumpkin spice flavor.
I have had to hide the Oreo’s because it’s the first thing my kids go for after school and if I don’t keep them hidden they will eat the whole package. It has absolutely nothing to do with I want to make sure I get some…nope nothing to do with that at all! I love that they have little Halloween designs and orange creme. Seriously….how cute are they!
We have so much more Halloween fun planned with the goodies Kraft has sent us. We are going to be making brains (jello and a mold), yummy food and of course some Halloween themed desserts and I want you to be able to join in the fun!!!
**Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by A Daily Dose of Toni. For more information please see my disclosure under the PR Friendly tab.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Potty Training Must Haves + What Is The Right Time to Potty Train? - March 23, 2017
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017