Happy New Year from A Daily Dose of Toni!
2012 was a year of ups and downs but it was a year that I grew. Here are a few things that stood out, for me, in 2012:
- I learned what Pinterest Is Really Good For!
- I made it through life’s storms.
- My daughter tried to talk me into doing her homework.
- I chaperoned a middle school dance and was never going to be the same again…OH MY EYES!
- I felt like the worst mom ever.
- I found out there is someone worse than me at math.
- I shared my secret for making the perfect sweet tea.
- I was able to inspire Justin Timberlake.
- I headed to KFC.
- The girl lost her first tooth (and several more)
- I went on two Brandcation trips and left with wonderful memories.
- I walked the red (or green actually) carpet for the Brave movie premiere and went to Disneyland at the #BraveCarsLandEvent
- We found out Mermaids are real!
- I was blessed to hold down several ambassadorships and make the most money through my blog that I ever have.
- I grew in my faith, even through the trials.
- I really took a look at friendships as the year was winding down. Some I thought would be there forever drifted, some I never new I would make I was blessed to be able to.
I could go on and on! I look forward to 2013 and it being even bigger and better than 2012! This year I really want to make some friends locally, friends I can call up and chat with anytime, friends I can go hang out with occasionally I want to put more time into the friendships that make me a better person and help me flourish and grow.
This year I want to make sure I am an even better mom to my kids and wife to my husband than I was in 2012. I want to make sure I am healthier and more organized in 2013. I want my blog and social media job to EXPLODE in 2013. I want it to go in the direction God has in store, what is best in HIS terms…not mine. I want to be less selfish and more giving.
I have big plans for 2013 and am so excited to see exactly where God leads me. So, who’s ready to hit the ground running this year???!!!!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Netflix In September 2016, What’s Coming and What’s Going #StreamTeam *sp* - August 29, 2016
- Enjoy Everyday Confidence, Fear Be Gone #TrustImpressa - August 28, 2016
- Wordless Wednesday: Beach Life - August 24, 2016