Happy New Year from A Daily Dose of Toni!
2012 was a year of ups and downs but it was a year that I grew. Here are a few things that stood out, for me, in 2012:
- I learned what Pinterest Is Really Good For!
- I made it through life’s storms.
- My daughter tried to talk me into doing her homework.
- I chaperoned a middle school dance and was never going to be the same again…OH MY EYES!
- I felt like the worst mom ever.
- I found out there is someone worse than me at math.
- I shared my secret for making the perfect sweet tea.
- I was able to inspire Justin Timberlake.
- I headed to KFC.
- The girl lost her first tooth (and several more)
- I went on two Brandcation trips and left with wonderful memories.
- I walked the red (or green actually) carpet for the Brave movie premiere and went to Disneyland at the #BraveCarsLandEvent
- We found out Mermaids are real!
- I was blessed to hold down several ambassadorships and make the most money through my blog that I ever have.
- I grew in my faith, even through the trials.
- I really took a look at friendships as the year was winding down. Some I thought would be there forever drifted, some I never new I would make I was blessed to be able to.
I could go on and on! I look forward to 2013 and it being even bigger and better than 2012! This year I really want to make some friends locally, friends I can call up and chat with anytime, friends I can go hang out with occasionally I want to put more time into the friendships that make me a better person and help me flourish and grow.
This year I want to make sure I am an even better mom to my kids and wife to my husband than I was in 2012. I want to make sure I am healthier and more organized in 2013. I want my blog and social media job to EXPLODE in 2013. I want it to go in the direction God has in store, what is best in HIS terms…not mine. I want to be less selfish and more giving.
I have big plans for 2013 and am so excited to see exactly where God leads me. So, who’s ready to hit the ground running this year???!!!!