The time is near, when we will come face to face with some of the darkest wizards and witches ever known. As Universal Orlando, gears up to open Diagon Alley, the newest addition to their park, we have exclusive details about the new ride that will be in the themed section. Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts is gearing up for an adventure filled experience that will take you to a new level or immersion into the Harry Potter story.
Get to see the goblins when you enter and come face to face with both Bellatrix and Voldemort on the ride, that is sure to be exciting from start to finish! Check out the video with newly released details about the ride:
During an action-packed, fully-immersive journey on Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, you will:
- Marvel at the 60-foot, fire-breathing Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon atop Gringotts Wizarding Bank
- Tour Gringotts bank and pass through the marble hall where you’ll see goblins hard at work
- Race through a labyrinth of underground Gringotts vaults
- Encounter the villainous Death Eater, Bellatrix Lestrange, as she attempts to send you to your doom
- Come face to face with He Who Must Not Be Named
- Experience even more mind-blowing moments
The multi-dimensional, multi-sensory attraction, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, will revolutionize theme park entertainment. This next generation thrill ride seamlessly integrates a compilation of the most innovative technology ever created, 360-degree themed sets, 4K digital high-definition animation, state-of-the-art 3-D Infitec projection systems and live special effects with beloved characters and breathtaking moments from the Harry Potter books and films.
I am already a huge fan of the rides over on the Hogsmeade area, I have no doubt I will love this one as well. As the opening date, fast approaches, be sure to keep a watch here and on Two Traveling Moms, to get all the latest details about the amazing experience coming to you!
Will you ride Harry Potter and The Escape from Gringotts??
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Celebrate World Gratitude Day! What Are You Thankful For?? #NaturesSleep #ad - September 20, 2014
- Meatless Meals That Are Full of Flavor #sponsored - September 19, 2014
- Lessons We Can Learn From The Duggar Family - September 17, 2014